+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 441 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 354 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 4403

Thread: What is Best Time to do Forex .

Senior Member fxdrmc is an unknown quantity at this point fxdrmc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do not trade all time, you can not take all profit from forex market, because if you try for taking all profit form this market than you may loose more than your gain from this market.choose volatile time , when big player enter the market.
    If I have the belief that I can do it.I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have the capacity at the beginning..

Senior Member mashhud29 is an unknown quantity at this point mashhud29's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no specific time for doing forex trading. The market trends can move any time with huge differences. You should just have to read the news and should remain updated with it. Then you will be able to earn more profit for sure.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member MujahidIrshad is an unknown quantity at this point MujahidIrshad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex k liay 24 hours ap time de skte hain lekin trade k lioay time suba 9 se rat 10 tak movemnt market mein kaafi hoti hay ap iss time trade kar k bht acha kama skte hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Atomic is an unknown quantity at this point Atomic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend best ap ki trade k leya subha k wakt hai qk jab subha ko market open hoti hai to market kafi high hoti hai us k bad 2 sy 7 tak market low ho jati hai ap subha ko trade karty hain to ap ko zarur profit ho ga or ager ap 2nd time trade karty hain to ap ko profit nhi ho ga or ya bhi ho skta hai k ap ko loss ho jay.

Junior Member alianus is an unknown quantity at this point alianus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no perfect time to trade in Forex every time is the best time in this business the necessary thing is your plan first set your plan to trade which you entered in market set your trend set your price range set your profit and also your loss and than trade if you calculated these things the every time is good for trading.

Senior Member babar110 is an unknown quantity at this point babar110's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear her waqt trading k liya bohot best hai asian session ho ya phir koi or session ho kiun k ma tu ye ye manta ho k forex trading business ma earning karna k liya time ki zarorat nai hoti experience or forex trading k bhara ma knowledge hona chaheya.

Senior Member njajaltrading is an unknown quantity at this point njajaltrading's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    London session and Newyork session is the best time to trade to earn easily by the good analysis then Forex market open 24 hours in a day and open day in a week as I am new at forex trading so i am not able to under stand your taking clearly about closing market as London close New yark opening then i think australia asia session is good time for trading namely the trader can used the volatility to make profit in the trading

Senior Member rockz is an unknown quantity at this point rockz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely no i believe there isn't a unique the perfect time to carry out currency trading. Its completely depends on people. However i believe early each morning 's best time on account of right now there my spouse and i countless movement in the eurusd currency couple. THEREFORE i enjoy carry out deal for the morning. However study this currency trading very well. Not really any time.you can win.good luck my frndzzzz....

Banned el don is on a distinguished road el don's Avatar
    Thanks
    its back to the market and the market you use and you enter trading dear and i see you must follow the time in trading
    and about every country its will help you about the best time for you in trading

Senior Member anupomks is an unknown quantity at this point anupomks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a good make money business.Its completely depends on you. But i think early in the morning is best time because of there i so many fluctuations in the eurusd currency pair. SO i like to do trade on the morning.good luck with your trading..............

+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 441 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 354 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)