+ Reply to Thread
Page 304 of 441 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 302 303 304 305 306 314 354 404 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 4403

Thread: What is Best Time to do Forex .

Senior Member rajojan is an unknown quantity at this point rajojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mey kaam krne ke lye aap pe depend karta ha ke konsa time best rhe ga kun ke 24 hours online hota ha jab aap cahen iss mey work kar ke ggod learning kar ke good trading kar skate han so i think moring time is the best for trading in the forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bnrtahmina is an unknown quantity at this point bnrtahmina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As was created a demo Day of Judgement on Forex.com i used to be purchase some position's 1st i used to be got some profit and afterward i used to be obtain some a lot of position with some Brobdingnagian cash and still i'm obtaining loss in this will some one tell Pine Tree State what's blast to world.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abdul hanan is an unknown quantity at this point abdul hanan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it is a blast to herald billions of USD. will|you'll|you'll be able to} think about it like I can extremely have a go at it as a result of the forex.

Senior Member saqib789 is an unknown quantity at this point saqib789's Avatar
    Thanks
    bahi mein ney to suna hai key europe session bhot he acha hai trading key liye or us mien earning bhi kafi hoti hai jahan tak us session ki timing ka sawal hai to wo ap apne GMT key hisab sey check kar lien.

Banned rajaforex is an unknown quantity at this point rajaforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    To know when the bustling markets and quiet and we have to multiply the training and know the right time and that allows us to enter or exit the forex market is therefore i dont like to trade when the japan session is starting for at this time the market is not yet decided on where to go and so i like to trade during the start of the london session or after volatile and but mostly all pips will goes at london and NY season.

Banned nyolongpips is an unknown quantity at this point nyolongpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    Best time to trade is Europian season and American season namely ket then you should stay away while the news release in fact Professional traders know this secret. They carefully choose the timing of their trades to produce the most profits. You can make this same choice and maximize your profits on every trade. In short, you can choose to trade the Power Hours. Lets examine what gives the as if rrency pair there, the best time for me to open a trade is during the london section.

Senior Member naqaash.hussain is an unknown quantity at this point naqaash.hussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex trading main sab say best time wo hota hy jab ap ko as earning hona shorro hoti hy kun kay jab koi bi insan apni mahnat ka phal pata hy to wo boht kuch hota hy or as ka dill mazeed asi kam ko karny ka krta hy jiss say asay kuch hasil ho or forex business main jab koi bi person as main profit hasil karta hy to as ki happyness main azafa hota hy or wo nest time or intrest say as ko karta hy...............................

Senior Member mobeen9t1 is an unknown quantity at this point mobeen9t1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no fix time in this business.
    because market fluctuates all the time so it's too difficult to say that any fix time for the best trading. when market move fast in the one way so we can place our order and get more profit in it.

Member Kashif786 is an unknown quantity at this point Kashif786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear agr aap ny iss main kaam karna hai to ye khyaal chor do k din main kis time pay karna hai. aap iss market py har waqt nazar rakhnay ki aadat apnao. means k kuch kuch dair bad dekho k market ki move kya hai. koi b waqt aisa ho sakta hai jab aap k lye earning ho sakti hai. taiz market ki talash main wo ulat b ho sakti hai.

Banned adnan baig is an unknown quantity at this point adnan baig's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think dear is forex main humri liye best time koye be ho sakta ha wo is terha k ya logo k kismit pr ha kuch logo ki kismat shat dy jati ha r wo aik acha profit dy jati ha bt i think ke ager ap ke pass experience ha tu ap kis be time trade kar sakte hain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 304 of 441 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 302 303 304 305 306 314 354 404 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)