+ Reply to Thread
Page 264 of 441 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 274 314 364 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 4403

Thread: What is Best Time to do Forex .

Senior Member doll13 is an unknown quantity at this point doll13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi.

i was created a demo account last day on forex.com i was purchase some position's first i was got some profit and after that i was buy some more position with some huge money . and still i am getting loss in that. can some one tell me what is good time to do forex?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tarunccj is an unknown quantity at this point tarunccj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think there is no particular a probability to do forex dealing working. Its definitely relies on you. But i think beginning in the beginning morning hours time time time is best time because of there i so many variations in the eur/usd forex dealing working couple. SO i like to do business on the beginning morning hours time time time. But learn the forex dealing working well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member X44 is an unknown quantity at this point X44's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Like was created a fabulous demo go on moment relating to Foreign exchange trading. com document was first select a lot of position's first of all document was first found a lot of money and additionally afterward document was first decide to buy some are more status by means of a lot of great finances nonetheless now i'm possessing impairment during that may well a lot of a indicate to others exactly what is wonderful moments to country.

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

While i ended up being brand-new throughout Currency trading our experiencing ended up being only to earn income nevertheless while using verse of your energy my spouse and i visit be aware that we need a thing further via Currency trading along with just for this i would like to find out a lot more with regards to Currency trading and after this while spanish student our intention should be to get with the optimum on this discipline..

Senior Member doll13 is an unknown quantity at this point doll13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi.

i was created a demo account last day on forex.com i was purchase some position's first i was got some profit and after that i was buy some more position with some huge money . and still i am getting loss in that. can some one tell me what is good time to do forex

Senior Member msajjad70007 is an unknown quantity at this point msajjad70007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the forex market some time open the afternon,ye app per depend karta he,ke ap kis time forex per batter trading karsakte he ,lakin mere hisab se trading ke lie after and morning time zada batter hote he.is me market close hoti he and market me kafi tazi hoti he

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex trade karnay kay leya koi time ki pabnadi nai hai our na hi iskay leya koi best time hai balkay agr aapkay pass forex trading ka experience hai to aapkay leya her time forex per trade karna ka best time hai

Junior Member O00 is an unknown quantity at this point O00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As was created a demo last day on Forex.com i was purchase some position's first i was got some profit and after that i was buy some more position with some huge money and still i am getting loss in that can some one tell me what is good time to world.

Member Dyal is an unknown quantity at this point Dyal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that every time is the best time for do Forex ..cause if you can analysis the market welly then it is possible to gain in this field ...so it is very important for a new trader to analysis the market welly

Senior Member fxprosmart is an unknown quantity at this point fxprosmart's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually the best time to open a trade would be during the time that you will be in a good mood to trade and of course if there is a good setup that I am confused what the curve and what is a direct trade how to play it directly if we can use in a real account instantly or we play in the demo account as However if you want challenge then you can certainly you will need to trade let alone For meI usually like to trade with EUR/USD cu

Senior Member fort is an unknown quantity at this point fort's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best time for your trading is in accordance with your strategy, if you are a news trading trading or long tram then use a large time frame in trading, but if you're the type of scalping then you should use a small time frame in trading that my opinion may you can be pleased

+ Reply to Thread
Page 264 of 441 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 274 314 364 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)