+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 441 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 4403

Thread: What is Best Time to do Forex .

Member Zalas is an unknown quantity at this point Zalas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know any best time to trade in the Forex trading but I know that we have to analyze the market rates and trend technically and then we should make a new trade after doing all that process. We can achieve success by becoming consistent and getting interested more...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned xito is an unknown quantity at this point xito's Avatar
    Thanks
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe forex trading is a good and profitable business in the world and in this usiness every time is a best time if you have a experience and trading skill.for more better you first analysis the market and then start the trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zubairzs is an unknown quantity at this point zubairzs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex main koi bhe time thy nahe hota markeat ki aik 1 ment may kaha sy kaha jata hain es leye forex my har waqat sahe hain lekin achha tu ye hain ky hum poora time forex ko den to tab

Senior Member Vijay Datt is an unknown quantity at this point Vijay Datt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best time of day to day trader forex will very depend on what type of strategy we trade. i think the morning time from 9 am to 11 am is time them market is getting bounce. we can understand this by proper watchin of the chart. Asian trading session hours is the best time of day to trade.

Member Zalas is an unknown quantity at this point Zalas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most important thing in the Forex trading is not timing but it is the entry point in the market. We have to choose the correct entry time in the market and show the different prospects of the trading strategies to show up maximum profit in the market timing.

Senior Member mosin is an unknown quantity at this point mosin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother london session mai trade krna buht he asan hota hy because is mai earning k chance buht he zaida hoty hain or ham ko pips ki earning be kafi mil jait hy i sliye zaida tar log london session mai trade krna like krty hain .

Senior Member refmsajjad6028 is an unknown quantity at this point refmsajjad6028's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading karne ka sab se best time wohi ha jab koe news anni hoti ha mere hisab se to ma to wait karta rahata ho k kab koe news aye aur ma us waqat order lagao ta k profit earn kar sako q k news time me market ek dm se up ya down move karti ha jis se ham easily profit le sakte ha

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well certainly my dear, with me I’d like to believe that there is no best specific time to make trading forex and its depending on the forex market itself but i notice after the usa market open there is high movement direction of the Forex market for most pairs in forex market and you can try to trade in this time if there is no risky news.

Banned Mustafa1010 is an unknown quantity at this point Mustafa1010's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex business mein bohat 24 ghantay best time rahat hay is jab bhei chaho tab tradin kro forex ek bohat acha business hay our ye life change business hay is mein mehnat karnay say bohat achei profit bhei hoti hay,

Member Bahaj555 is an unknown quantity at this point Bahaj555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You need to refer to the price movement for you to know if you need to sell or buy currency

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

You need to refer to the price movement for you to know if you need to sell or buy currency

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Bahaj555, ForexMart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 441 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 254 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)