+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 249 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast

Thread: How to keep your self motivated?

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex market mein hamen jab kabhi loss hota hai to hamen just aik hi cheez apny aap ko motivation karny mein help karti hai wo ye hai k hum apny aap ko is bat pe tasli dety hen k hum loss cover kr lengy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Kwaliullah is an unknown quantity at this point Kwaliullah's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually motivation is inside the every human . it just need to be awake , while trading its to important to be cool and motivated . so i motivate my self , due to having self confidence and when i have loss then a stay cool and relax and thing about the mistake what i committed and try my best to avoid it ,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,128 Times in 794 Posts
    When you learn the forex market through books and through the demo market channel then I think there is nothing that can make you depressed about the forex market because then you know the actual forex market and you understand that money can be made in the forex market and there are so many professional who are doing it

Member smartfxtrader2017 is an unknown quantity at this point smartfxtrader2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Having self-motivation is a good thing overall. I keep myself self-motivated by reading different Forex articles and people how are in my premises who trade Forex. Reading stuff about the Forex can keep you self-motivated.

Member Nasirmahmood is an unknown quantity at this point Nasirmahmood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is the part of business that some times you win and some times suffer frustration this is very natural that this thing will make you upset give it a break take your time try to overcome your mistakes everything will be fine.

Senior Member tanu003 is on a distinguished road tanu003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshotboyz View Post
    In forex trading, there's a time when we experience loss or even Margin Call. Usually our mental are down and sometimes we can't rebuild our mental.

So how to stay motivated eventhough we get loss or MC?
    Brother such situation happen in every traders in their trading carrier, as per me i saw & study the successful traders' strategy and earned profit. How they were used the indicators and strategy in which paten, once we understand the market trend movement with the technical analysis then we will earn good profit from this trading platform. So that focus on the market is most important for a trader.
    IF YOU LIKE MY POST :: DO NOT FORGET GIVE THANKS;;;;

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    apney app ko forex mai manwaney k liye app k pass bohat kuch hotahai agar app ney acha learn kiya ho or app ki trade main app ney learning k bad forex trade main join kiya ho toapp achi terha say es main kamyab ho jate ho
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Member nadeem66321 is on a distinguished road nadeem66321's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    take learn from your trade activity and dont take high rsik in your trade this business can gives money if you have good emotion . and the best way to keep your self motivation is to trad planty of rest and trade with small lot

Member second is an unknown quantity at this point second's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear business karna and business to people apni requirements puri karne k liye karta hy not for just so in the starting new trader by force to is side aata nahi hy earning karne k liye aata hy jab koi b is kisi b market me inter ho jae to us ko phir us business ko sahi tara seekhna chahye ta k us ko sakoon mil sake na k few month k bad wo koi next business search karta phire

Banned dektovek is an unknown quantity at this point dektovek's Avatar
    Thanks
    the best way to keep your self motivation is to take planty of rest and trade with small lot...take learn from your trade activity and don't take high risk in your trade..this business can gives money if you have good emotion..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 249 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)