+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 249 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: How to keep your self motivated?

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by zonyakhan View Post
    Boss for all of you Personally when i got loss the i close all trade for and set up mind don't be emotional. After that i watch movie, i saw it most of the time it help me to motivated not only forex, my study and work also. And i like to drink coffee of tea.
    hanji forex ke business me trader ko emotional nahi hona chahiye,esme trader jetna emotions se durr hokar market me kaam karenga wo esme utna acha kar sakta hai,esme trader ko motivated khud se he hona hota hai aur uske liye esme trader ko positive attitude ke saat he market me kaam karna chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Boss for all of you Personally when i got loss the i close all trade for and set up mind don't be emotional. After that i watch movie, i saw it most of the time it help me to motivated not only forex, my study and work also. And i like to drink coffee of tea.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zonyakhan For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-31), forexrunner (2019-03-31), mehro (2019-03-31), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-31)

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,647 Times in 13,865 Posts
    mery khayal sy yeh baat hein k humen kisi be kaam ko karnay k liye bohat zayda learing ki zarraot hoti hein ur yeh baat hum par deopend karti hein k hum kitna zayda janty hein forex k baray main,ur yeh moivetead krna seekha dyte hein

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pak3000 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends in this forex forum Self esteem is the most important thing in forex trade. No matter what condition you go through you always need to believe in yourself and have respect for yourself Even though we suffer loss, we need to take it as the lesson we need to look for our mistakes and make sure we do not repeat it again so that we have to face loss again so not repeat his mistakes.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-30), mazaribest (2019-03-30), mehro (2019-03-30), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-30)

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,368 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    by trading and understanding what you are doing and make sure that trading forex is when you can make sure that you know when you can have the best in forex market and understand.you keep on trading and trading and make sure you motivate your self by knowing when to enter and by gaining small profits that can help you make good amount of money.

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Regularly reading forex related artcles and books is a good way to motivate ourselves. when i face a big loss i remain offline and indulge in watching a good movie (my hobby) it refreshes the mind. later i would try to recollect what went wrong, it may be my mistake in analysis or some events which change the course of the market. and i start fresh again accepting the loss

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deepthinker For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-30), mazaribest (2019-03-25), mehro (2019-03-25), Talentedmunda (2019-03-25)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Shahid78 View Post
    apko is mein zada motivate hona chhae tab ja kar ap is mein profit earn kar sakte hain ye aik bussiness hain js meinap easily ghar bath kar online money earn kar sakte hain ye ik profitable bussiness hain jis mein ap trade start kar k hi is mein money earn kar sakte hain apko is mein zada mehnat karni chahe
    hanji forex ke business me trader ko self motivated market me hona bahut he jaroori hai,esme trader jetna jada khud se market me ess cheez ko samajhkar order place karenga wo esme utna he acha market me kaam kar sakta hai,esme trader ko apne analysis par trust hona market me bahut he jaroori hai.

Senior Member forex07 has a reputation beyond repute forex07 has a reputation beyond repute forex07 has a reputation beyond repute forex07 has a reputation beyond repute forex07 has a reputation beyond repute forex07 has a reputation beyond repute forex07 has a reputation beyond repute forex07 has a reputation beyond repute forex07 has a reputation beyond repute forex07 has a reputation beyond repute forex07 has a reputation beyond repute forex07's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,141 Times in 1,864 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to keep yourself motivated yo have to be sure in your mind that yo have to make money and for that you can see the progress rate of forex profits of the successful traders they are just killing it and when ever i see them i just feel on fire that yeah i have to also make that kind of profit

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to forex07 For This Useful Post:

kanita (2019-02-27), Shahid78 (2018-12-30)

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,299 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    apko is mein zada motivate hona chhae tab ja kar ap is mein profit earn kar sakte hain ye aik bussiness hain js meinap easily ghar bath kar online money earn kar sakte hain ye ik profitable bussiness hain jis mein ap trade start kar k hi is mein money earn kar sakte hain apko is mein zada mehnat karni chahe

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2018-12-30), Experttrader (2018-12-30), Farooq007 (2018-12-26), forexrunner (2018-12-26), gmails (2018-12-27), kanita (2019-02-27), zonyakhan (2018-12-27)

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,368 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex has many ups and down . . And in this situation many traders loose their patience and got frustrated. . .to prevent ths situation u need to develop positive attitude and regular learning...frm ths u can psychologically strongly and u can face any setbacks..self motivation only when u hav good psychological stands up

17. The Following User Says Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

Shahid78 (2018-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 249 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)