+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 249 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast

Thread: How to keep your self motivated?

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    The investor must have a special mental preparation to face the market. Frequent losses bombard the investor's mood. Few traders can withstand this mental strain and leave the profession. You have to be prepared and ready to face any situation generated by the characteristics of the forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bosslady is an unknown quantity at this point bosslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There re several things to do to stay motivated in forex trading and some of the most useful and important things includes using the demo account all the time whereby you constantly keep on practicing all the time to perfect your skills, the more you do it the better you become, discipline is another thing that is important enough to keep us motivated and in line all the time to ensure that we make the most out of it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nadeem16115 is an unknown quantity at this point nadeem16115's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is seen the every person specially newbies have to face loss and some time margin call as well due to mistakes like big lot size ,trading without stop loss and take profit but even after getting loss or have to get margin call never repeat these mistakes in future and try to start trading after some time

Member shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friedn forex trading main ap ko hamesha sya aik baat ka diyaan zaror rukhna chiayeh k ap ismain apanain ap ko aksiay lag rahay hian haan ager apaian is aian apanain ap kos shai tera say use kiya hia to mianismain akhoon a m kwakt k stha stah ap nain seekha b zaroor ho ga.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shafique225 For This Useful Post:

javed415 (2017-11-15)

Member shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friedn huamaian ismain hamesha say aik nbaat ka khiyaal rukhna chiayeh k ager ahuam ismain ziyda risk nahian layanatya hian to huam ismain per dya main 10 usd to asanai say earninga hais;l ker skaty hian is liyeh is main zziyda risk naihahian layan chiayeh.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to shafique225 For This Useful Post:

javed415 (2017-11-15)

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Through learning and practice a lot of and a lot of i can encourage my self. By performing practice upabout Demo account i could get maximum pips and dollar. If i am able to perform so. After that i will end up being encourage immediately. After that i will try to obtain on to Real account. I be successful on to Real account after that i will end up being confident. This really is very greatest method to encourage my self.

Member 5558824 is an unknown quantity at this point 5558824's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To keep self motivated you should keep learning and keep trading with expert level of trading, dont get depressed with having losses rather learn lessons from your losses and mistakes and keep collecting little profits, with good trading skills and knowledge you would get motivated.

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar app ney kamyab hona hai to app ko information ki need hoti hai jab app k pass big information aa jate hain to app k liye trade main jan acha ho jata hai lekin app mahnat karo agar app mahnat karte ho to app acha earn karte ho

Junior Member sajibulmass is an unknown quantity at this point sajibulmass's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indian forex is a best sab ke liye. aya pe kam korne ke bad , or kahi kam karna nehi parta ha. tht is best for all.
    Indian forex a platform , jaha se ap apka gindiji bana sakti hu. to chaliye aj se suru kore Indian forex , or gindigi banaye
    kubsurat.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is difficult to maintain the motivation when the investor is attacked by bad results continuously. Tension and emotions are a big obstacle but you must keep going. The willpower of the investor is enormous and sooner or later they achieve good goals.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 249 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)