+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 249 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 2488

Thread: How to keep your self motivated?

Member kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan has a spectacular aura about kurniawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the ultimate approach to stay self motivated is telling our mind enough confidence.
    self confidence is one of the best approach to remain motivated. if we lose in forex, then we should watch a few inspirational videos then enjoy a motivated.
    Learning for Live,..
    my blog

Member forexboss is an unknown quantity at this point forexboss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It very reasonable plan. During this period usually refers to any type of depression. Get the fault and dealing with here, you can trade the motivation for many of the buildings at the edges of the concept here in the Forum, because here, if you want to communicate with.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fuadyp has a spectacular aura about fuadyp has a spectacular aura about fuadyp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i feel motivation is come back kind own selves.
    those who will motivated own selves, it mean their do this business with seriously. several mistakes and lots of problem we faced and a few time we repeat the exact mistake. to solve the trouble we want a motivation in ourselves
    Be a Simple Trader | My Blogs | Android Device Manager

Senior Member MubashirAhmed is an unknown quantity at this point MubashirAhmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    chahe ham kisi bhi bussiness me chaly jaen wahan profit and loss k chances hon gay. ye zaroori nahi k hamesha profit hi ho. gud traders loss se kbhi disheart nahi hoty blky is se koi na koi lesson lety hen and phir is lesson ko future me use krty hen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned siblu30 is an unknown quantity at this point siblu30's Avatar
    Thanks
    Everyday read the forex and find out more about the book is the way to get yourself a good artcles. I am still a big loss of face or offline and good movies (pastime), and refreshes the mind. And then I'll try to remember what is wrong, perhaps it is my fault, to change the direction of the market analysis, or events. I'm starting fresh again in loss

Member rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we've got out to keep our self motivated that by learning from our mistakes and mustn't repeating them once more and not just trading with huge risk and by tarding with less risk and out to build consistent profits
    Hardwork Make You Profit, Alat Pertanian

Banned long is an unknown quantity at this point long's Avatar
    Thanks
    only not just to trad but to earn someting out of the trad . a stronger trend gives more mony then a risky .

Senior Member Yeyep is an unknown quantity at this point Yeyep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I keep myself to be motivated to learn and see the results of others who truly incredible to be used as a guideline and a chance for me to do and continue to learn to run a business like this forex loss, although I believe one day I'll be fine.

Senior Member dintera is on a distinguished road dintera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshotboyz View Post
    In forex trading, there's a time when we experience loss or even Margin Call. Usually our mental are down and sometimes we can't rebuild our mental.

So how to stay motivated eventhough we get loss or MC?
    I think one of the way to stay motivated is to get closed to our mentor because they are the one we look up to. Our mentor should have our best interests mind and should guide us towards the lifestyle that we aspire to acquire and at the same time to rebuild our mental after experiencing streak of loses. It is the job of mentor to prepare us and help us get through those tough times.

Senior Member manish is an unknown quantity at this point manish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes after a loss majority of trader got nervous and gloom. as they have less confidence..but loss is part of trading also....if u want to keep urself self motivated then keeep gaining knowledge and experience with confidence and hard work

---------- Post added 12-21-2012 at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was 12-20-2012 at 12:40 PM ----------

if u want to keep your self motivated then u have to be a good learner ,,learning of new things in forex..because forex has no boundaries of learning..,,learning is the only way of self motivation towards success in forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 249 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)