+ Reply to Thread
Page 455 of 503 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 453 454 455 456 457 465 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,550 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nirale View Post
    jab mugh ko yahan par loss hota ha to main kuch der k liye forex rading ko churr kar kisi or masrofiyat main lag jaata houn ya kahin bahir dostoun k sath waqat guzarta houn
    mera bhi loss hua tha but mein ne sirf us waqt market chora jab trading k liye paise khatam the warna mein jab se market mein aaya mein always doing live trading aur seekha bohut and lose kar kar ke seekha aur behtar hota gaya aur future mein yehi seekh mere kaam aaye gi so just like me think positive.
    chorne se acha aap demo trading akrte raho aur jab wapis aao to better plan k sath aao

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not every trader do that...some of us stop trading ...but when loss occur..there is mistakes..and we should make correction next time because if we ignore this mistakes in future than we can occur more loss than now

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan yeh sahi tarika hai apne galtiyo ko sudharne ka ki agar loss ho jaye to demo a/c mein jakar analyse karna hai hame ki kaha par gadbad ho rahi hai aur uss hisab se use kaise sudharna hai yeh thik se samhaj lene ke badh hi vapas main live a/c par ana chahiye isliye hame hamesha demo a/c ke sath chalna chahiye.

Member nirale is an unknown quantity at this point nirale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this case i will say that never play so much with ur capital that u completely run out of it, always trade wisely and keep some amount of capital safe no matter what, if you trade like this then you can save ur oney too and also not to keep depositing which seems to be very difficult to blow off money.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the only thing that i do when i loose is that i give up trading for the rest of the day and take the day off by just refreshing and cooling down my mind, the next day i go to my demo a/c and then sort out there the reason for the failure and then when confident that i have found out a way to avoid that mistake then dive back into the live a/c

Junior Member fxTrader is an unknown quantity at this point fxTrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in that case of lose i useually go out from traiding for a short time and then i try and do my best to make up for this lose but after learning from the worong i had done , and try to avoid this wrong and do the right one .

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i loose in trading i stop and think what went wrong in my analysis , check the charts again and again to confirm what i have done, and i will not worry much as i know that in Forex loss is inevitable. so i again keep trading without any type of fear.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ashvi View Post
    Yes, by analyzing our mistakes and updating our knowledge further more in forex we can not only reduce the mistakes that we make in trading so that increase the profit ration and reduce the loss ratio, thats the way to sustain in this market.
    if our loss is big enough, then we should be wise and patient to make a temporary break in trading time until fully recovered mentally and spirit then can trade again with a cool head.

when our trading or our OPen position loss, then we must Relax and learn where the flaws and our mistakes, it's better to be patient as when we get profit, wait for a good moment and in accordance with the predictions and the strategies that we use because if we had the first trading is loss, then the next trading must be extra careful instead of revenge.

Banned indra1991 is on a distinguished road indra1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jadhav View Post
    I stop trading, close the computer, hate myself, shout and release my anger. And then think of what I did wrong and learn from it. and then when I'm okay again, I start trading again using demo and find a new strategy.
    each strategy sama.namun actually how we use it. and we set the magnitude of the daily range and power of our money to hold.
    so we do not get a margin call.

Banned nikam is on a distinguished road nikam's Avatar
    Thanks
    in every business there is risk to loss something and from loss we can get our mistakes so we can make it true and can trade safe.
    and from loss we can spend our more time to search on forex and understand more to forex and next time trade safely

+ Reply to Thread
Page 455 of 503 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 453 454 455 456 457 465 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)