+ Reply to Thread
Page 456 of 503 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 454 455 456 457 458 466 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,560 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jadhav View Post
    when ever anyone loose money in forex
    market, they should try to realize their
    mistakes and then keep on
    working them and try to avoid
    them in further trades.
    This is the strategy of handling losses.
    I am happy that not too many losses for me these days but certainly in past few times can that I was frustrated but I really feel I have done great job that I have survived as a trader.so really have to work hard to reach to this stage and now I can not leave forex whatever the result is.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jadhav is on a distinguished road jadhav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I stop trading, close the computer, hate myself, shout and release my anger. And then think of what I did wrong and learn from it. and then when I'm okay again, I start trading again using demo and find a new strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whenever I loss , I stop trading and do not do it until i get relaxed. After relaxation i find the reasons of loss and also study my notes and improve them. It is the best way to get rid of bad effects of losses on your mind and trading.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when ever anyone loose money in forex
    market, they should try to realize their
    mistakes and then keep on
    working them and try to avoid
    them in further trades.
    This is the strategy of handling losses.

Banned nikam is on a distinguished road nikam's Avatar
    Thanks
    When I face loss, I usually look for my mistakes. I review my trading plans and strategy and look where did I do wrong. Then I try to make out perfect conclusions about my trade. I look for the solutions and then I try to make sure that I will never repeat that mistake again in my future trade. In this way I tackle with my losses.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, me too/...but for the first, i stopped my trading and take a walk for some fresh air and let my emotion go...
    and then i make evaluate for my losing and fix the mistakes, it is very hard for me, when i was in bad position i felt so hard to make a good analysis ,,, take a rest is better ,,,

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    confident and no fear or brave heart are very needed at forex, i agree with you, we can not make perfect every trade, sometimes we make big profit or otherwise we make a mistake and get some losing too...but we do not think bad when we get loss, just learn and evaluate for mistakes and fix it soon as possible

Member furiya is on a distinguished road furiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i know about it and it happened to me, first time i got losing, it's so hard to accept the reality, and i made deposit again for take revenge and the result was same...
    till i changed my mind to face it with well and the key is to play with correctly and reduce some losing that is the way..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good idea, but i will not use my capital first, i have to learn it again and again with demo account and just try to make me sure for what i will do next time, this is a hard side when i got loss, i have to get back my mental and down psychological...

Member furiya is on a distinguished road furiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we will get some losing and also winning but we have to try to reduce some losing and we have to compare about losing and winning...if we have many winning than losing so it means that we ae ready to get profit more and more again..so try to keep and put the right place for orders

+ Reply to Thread
Page 456 of 503 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 454 455 456 457 458 466 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)