+ Reply to Thread
Page 355 of 503 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 357 365 405 455 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Senior Member theniceone is on a distinguished road theniceone's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profit and loss is the big activity of the Forex trading, when i do loss, i leave to trade at that time and waif for the suitable time to start again, when i receive some strong signal then i start again with cool mind, but not in hurry to recover the previous loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member sksonnet is an unknown quantity at this point sksonnet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profit and loss is the two part of business. So when you face loss in your business i am in forex trading it is no matter. Your first work is no look at backward that time you should go forward with new power.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member malik1111 is an unknown quantity at this point malik1111's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i get loss i never dis appointed,i refresh my mind,i check my faults and then i start trading with new planning.i remember this poem always try again and agian......

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by samcena33 View Post
    in that case i try to realize my mistakes as a result then i keep on working them and try to ignore them in future and also that I am determined to start studying again
    bilkul sahi karte hai insan ko apni galti se hi seekhna chaiye kyuki koi bhi trader agar trading me jab tak galti nhi karta hai tab tak mere hisab se wo acha trader nhi ban payega

Senior Member koilas is an unknown quantity at this point koilas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Until now i have make loss for time and I'm trying to control my emotion while i make loss in my trading cause i believe that by increase my confidence i can control my emotion. By demo trading i have trying to control my emotion. Happy trading.

Member zahid is an unknown quantity at this point zahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i lose in forex trading market then i feel very sorrow at first then i become fit for trade again in forex,i have lost a lot of money at first,when i was a newbie in forex,but now i am aware about trading in forex trading market,at present if i lose i am capable to control me that i will win the next time.thanks....

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by samcena33 View Post
    in that case i try to realize my mistakes as a result then i keep on working them and try to ignore them in future and also that I am determined to start studying again
    I can say that there are lot of reasons why we got the loss in the forex but don't think the loss is such too bad thing and because It's really a normal to get somes loss although you're a professional traders and the loss is also a part of forex trading !

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss is inevitable in forex trading so the best we can do when we loss is nothing. Instead of thinking about what we would do when we loss we should better be thinking about what we can do to help minimize loss so that the loss would not have high side effect on our account.

Junior Member samcena33 is an unknown quantity at this point samcena33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Junior Member mc0602 is an unknown quantity at this point mc0602's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i m new here so till then i have no lose
    if if i have any lose then me do nothing i think little bit sadness and nothing else.
    but I'll try my best.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 355 of 503 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 357 365 405 455 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)