+ Reply to Thread
Page 405 of 503 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 403 404 405 406 407 415 455 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,050 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Senior Member nomz is an unknown quantity at this point nomz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loosing is very hard on the nerves of the trader but the best thing is that we just forget about the loss and freshen up our mind and then make new trades and new strategies with anew state of mind so that we may have fair chances to win some money and recover the losses that we have made

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member optimistdev is an unknown quantity at this point optimistdev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was disappointed when i lost money for the first time. I try to find my mistake out of it. Later on controlling my emotion I start trading. Proper study and practices help me not to remind my mistake later.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member michael is on a distinguished road michael's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you lose in Forex trading revise the reasons for the loss did not I face before. Now of the loss you will learn a profit. And trader real transceiver falter and then rises again and traded in foreign exchange. But the advancement of the provider the reasons for the loss so as not to fall again and the result is the loss

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When loss i found my fault and reason why this loss. and be prepared for next time and more focus and attentive in market. i learn for my loss and this learn is very important for next Forex trade and future.

Member viky is on a distinguished road viky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to know your weaknesses, you need an analysis in each loss, and try to remdiers and do not do again, for what you can not win every day, but you can lose one or two times a week not much.

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I spend much time on the forum, first, to determine the novelty and market strategy, and at the same time to earn a bonus, by what I'm studying, secondly, to discuss with many experts on the Forex market and many members help me know my mistakes.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I totally agree with you, make a weekly evaluation is a good idea to find our weak points, and next week ov trader in a manner very best, you need to do an evaluation easy to understand, does not make things complicated , evaluate your profits and your losses and you will know your trading method.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we must recover our losses, that our minds will remain negative with the loss, not just in a day or a week or a month, we must recover our losses to make a good recreation.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if my loss I will probably be a short break for refreshing not to stress later I also learned from past mistakes so it can then be trading better.
    good luck .

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you have consecutive losses you may stop short of trading, so you refresh and re-locate the error next time so that trading can be even better, and can profit consistent.
    good luck .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 405 of 503 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 403 404 405 406 407 415 455 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)