+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 151 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151
Results 1,501 to 1,506 of 1506

Thread: Must Read Before Starting Forex Trade.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-15   18:59
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  817 USD

forex trading me 2 types ke log hote hai jo market ko apne apne style me judge krte hai kuch hote hai jo fundamentally analysis krte hai or kuch hote hai wo technically anayisis krte hai to me technical trading krti hun fandamentally analysis mene kbhi try bhi nhi ki

2018-01-13   15:28
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  33 USD

Yes I read. Yes I read your post before starting at read your post is very information able and your post give me a search of knowledge and information I using your post information and doing trade I have much profit gain in my trading.

2018-01-12   22:27
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  817 USD

forex Me starting agar aap abhi kar rahe hai to mai aap ko batana Chahta Hoon forum bonus se aap start Karenge toh aapko liye bahut jyada fayda Hoga agar agar real account se seidha direct aap earning karne ki try Karenge toh aapko Loss ho sakta hai agar aap bonus try Karenge toh aapko loss bhi hoga toh aap ko Chinta karne ki.

2018-01-13   19:35
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  795 USD

Han m is baat se bilkul agree krti hu ki forex m entery krne se phle uske baare m padhna jruri h kuki kisi b kaam ko krne se phle se uske baaare m achi trh pta hona jruri h tabhi hm usse acha profit le skenge.

2018-01-27   20:36
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  67 USD

I agree with you, we should must learn those indicators and then we can easily be able to analyse the Forex trading market. Moving average is very important indicator in Forex trading market and we can easily analyse the market trend using moving average.

2018-01-14   21:48
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by hnnaveen View Post
    Its very important to understand the Forex Market before entering into Trading. Fundamental Analysis & Technical Analysis will help you to understand the present economic conditions of the different countries which affects the forex market. The most efficient indicators which can help to identify the movement of pairs are MACD, Moving Average & ZigZag. If you concentrate on these indicators, its quite easy to identify the upward/downward movement of the pairs & earn some profit.
    All the best.
    Sure, you must read about all Forex rules and regulation to win a trade easily, You know that day by day Forex getting more and much popular all over the world where millions of people are connecting with Forex investing trillions of dollar.
    Well experienced person who know all about Forex and its trading system easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier from any other business all over the world.

Member obsesikaya is an unknown quantity at this point obsesikaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Price at the time of execution to be issued forex news is one way to take advantage and you do not need to consider a complex technical analysis for forex news included in the fundamental analysis. For those of you who have just entered into forex investing, fundamental analysis would be suitable for you as it only needs to pay attention to forex news to be issued and the effect on the currency.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wazid201118 is on a distinguished road wazid201118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know that i have to read some good ideas of trade in forex and strategies also.But i think i can get all the information of forex trading from www.********.com.i can also use demo accounts in learn trade practically.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hnnaveen View Post
    Its very important to understand the Forex Market before entering into Trading. Fundamental Analysis & Technical Analysis will help you to understand the present economic conditions of the different countries which affects the forex market. The most efficient indicators which can help to identify the movement of pairs are MACD, Moving Average & ZigZag. If you concentrate on these indicators, its quite easy to identify the upward/downward movement of the pairs & earn some profit.

All the best.
    The MA, MACD, Bollinger, CCI, alligator, etc are all forex indicators and they work for forex traders. There is never such thing like the best forex indicator or sets of indicators. The only thing that a forex indicator needs from us is to use it correctly.

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you very much what this is not enough to start Forex so many other thing needed for starting forex. We have to practice in demo account before the real account . in demo account all the things you mention are important and should be kept in mind

Banned yaqoobali95 is an unknown quantity at this point yaqoobali95's Avatar
    Thanks
    ye bat bilkul sahi ha k forex trading start karnay sa pahlay haman forex trading k baray man parhna zaroor chaheya.

Member hnnaveen is on a distinguished road hnnaveen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Must Read Before Starting Forex Trade.

All the best.

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to hnnaveen For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-12-15), babarshahzad (2018-05-03), Facebook (2018-12-15), ij999 (2019-04-20), ILoveYou (2019-10-25), imqamar (2018-01-27), khan Muhammad (2016-10-19), kkkk (2019-05-24), mahera (2016-09-18), minetrade (2015-02-23), Mustansir (2018-05-10), Naveed480 (2017-12-18), Pakeeza (2018-05-17), samia93 (2017-12-22), shazadhakeem (2018-01-30), yolanda_fx (2014-05-07), ZaraIqbal (2018-12-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 151 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151

Subscribe to this Thread (6)