+ Reply to Thread
Page 1026 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 26 526 926 976 1016 1024 1025 1026
Results 10,251 to 10,257 of 10257

Thread: Who was your first forex teacher? Where you have learned about forex trading?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   15:51
    Best answer #1

mera friend jisne mjhe forex ke bare me btaya ki phle to mene domo ka use kiya to market dekhi or ek mhine me mjhe idea hone lga ki aisa aisa kaam se bhi earning ho ksti hai fir mene forex ki online learning start kr di uske baad mjhe indian forex milla jis se mene trading bhi start kr di.

2017-12-18   19:27
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  76 USD

main vebasaiton aur manchon se videshee mudra vyaapaar seekh raha hoon, pahale aur aakhiree shikshak videshee mudra vyaapaar vyavasaay seekhane ke lie, hamen achchhe seekhane aur anubhav ke saath vyaapaar karana hoga yadi ham saphalata chaahate hain aur videshee mudra mein hamaare vyaapaar se laabh kama sakate hain.

2018-01-28   19:14
    Best answer #3

forex trading main jo bhi hai unka koi na koi teacher lazmi hota hai jin say us banday ney forex ko seekha hota hai lakin main wo wahid hon shahid wo forex trading ko online seekh kar aya hai main nay kisi say nahi seekhi trading main nay google main free trading search kiya aor trainings li aor seekh kar aj is jaga per hon aor apko batana chahta hon ap ki aesay he seekh saktay hein.

2017-12-24   17:40
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Forex trading can we learn through online websites and forums and traders can learn from demo market as well there are less opportunity that you will get in the offline situation

2017-12-23   19:42
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

In most cases Forex trading is a online game so many of the traders have learnt Forex trading through online process and it can be a forum or it can be a online teacher so I have learnt from the internet websites

2018-01-25   13:56
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko senior teacher sy Forex Trading kay business ko learn karna thek hay aor Trader ko chhy k woh Forex Trading main learning proper ways say karay aor Trading main training arrange karay aor Trading main always learning kia karay aor Trading main thek tarah say information sy Trading sy good earning hoty hay

Banned sanvol is on a distinguished road sanvol's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear sir mera first teacher mera aik best freind hai jis ne mujhe forex trading ke baare me teach kiya hai aur abi be jab be usko koi be forex ke baare me update milta hai wo mujhe zaroor batata hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sanvol For This Useful Post:

babar8487 (2018-11-08)

Junior Member Razu is an unknown quantity at this point Razu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first Forex teacher is tutorial web site.Then i joined a Forex coaching center. I learn Forex analysis from coaching center. Now my teacher is Forex related forum,chat,web site,and analysis news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Razu For This Useful Post:

samia93 (2018-01-03)

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wahabplus View Post
    I want you all to share here the name of the person who first teach you about Forex Trading business and where you have learned.

I don't remember the name of that person but he was the floor manager in a forex brokerage firm where i was employed there as a Marketing Representative. I learned basics of forex trading through initial trainings arranged by my employer. But after few months i stopped trading but after long time before 3-years i came back to forex market and started trading again.

Now i feel i am addicted to forex.
    main app ko sahi batou main to sahi baat ha k forex trading main jo sahi taran se seekha houn woh es forum se he seekha houn kioun k ye sab se bast ha or es se ham ko apni zaban main seekhney ka muqa milta ha

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waqtitrader For This Useful Post:

samia93 (2018-01-03), sattar087 (2018-06-23)

Senior Member rookie001 will become famous soon enough rookie001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I met him online ... we were just acquaintances as we shared a forum about hyips and other investments and I came to know that he did not participated in hyips but only killed some time there. Once in a conversation he revealed that traded forex in London Stock exchange on the floor of the house ... when in later months I started inquiring about trading and its requirements I asked him if he would help me and he agreed ... he gave me a lot of pointers ... we had one on one sessions in gtalk ... he threw some material towards me and accompanied me until I was at demo. After that he invited me to join a sophisticated group of traders who erected a private chat room and we were all there for some time. But then its attendance started to wane off and we got scattered.

I think it was because most of us were a little too intent and knew a lot of ways of hitting in on the market and interaction among us seemed a distraction and nothing else. So we could not carry it on.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rookie001 For This Useful Post:

babar8487 (2018-10-17), mehro (2019-02-10), samia93 (2018-01-03)

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not have teacher i mostly learn the market myself we have a group of friends that work in the forex we discus our issues and problem with each every night and search there solution if we do not know

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jab we met For This Useful Post:

babar8487 (2018-11-08), samia93 (2018-01-03), Unregistered (1)

Member ikram9876 is on a distinguished road ikram9876's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    salam, mera koy be forex teacher nahi hain main jo be seeka hain wo ab kuch demo account se seeka hain or tora forex ke bary main learning keya hain net per

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ikram9876 For This Useful Post:

babar8487 (2018-11-08), mehro (2019-02-10), samia93 (2018-01-03), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-01-17), Unregistered (1)

Member wahabplus will become famous soon enough wahabplus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Who was your first forex teacher? Where you have learned about forex trading?

I want you all to share here the name of the person who first teach you about Forex Trading business and where you have learned.

I don't remember the name of that person but he was the floor manager in a forex brokerage firm where i was employed there as a Marketing Representative. I learned basics of forex trading through initial trainings arranged by my employer. But after few months i stopped trading but after long time before 3-years i came back to forex market and started trading again.

Now i feel i am addicted to forex.

15. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to wahabplus For This Useful Post:

Abidine (2012-07-12), ansarifx444 (2018-12-20), atifrana (2014-02-24), babar8487 (2018-11-08), cuongmom (2012-06-23), danish555 (2017-09-17), HP2018 (2019-05-28), Isafan87 (2012-07-21), jokotole09 (2012-12-10), kamictn (2013-07-08), ksridharprasad (2012-11-10), kuratullain (2013-10-27), minetrade (2015-02-16), Mustansir (2018-06-02), najmul.djd (2012-07-27), rupayand54 (2013-02-10), samia93 (2018-01-03), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-01-17), syedraza (2012-06-04), torquee (2012-07-29), Unregistered (1), veliza_fx (2013-07-20), wamahiga1 (2016-06-13), zeeshanjw (2014-07-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1026 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 26 526 926 976 1016 1024 1025 1026

Subscribe to this Thread (29)