+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 99 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 LastLast

Thread: Forex Tips That Can Save You Money!

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Earlier i used Fibonessi based trading strategy.Now i use pivot point to detect my trend.I think support and resistance based strategy is the best of all.I found it sometimes more useful.Which strategy do u follow to get more profit than incurring loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned otang is an unknown quantity at this point otang's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Khan Mustafiz View Post
    good ! thanks very much for you research on how to business and generate benefit in currency trading and we all know that concentrate on reduced danger creates all investor business without feelings and worry so i think i will like to recommend beginners to always business without worry and feelings because thats is the best way to generate benefit
    if you look at the issue and discuss what you have to say about it how the business and generate profits in currency trading, and we all know that concentrates on the dangers of creating all the business diminished investor without feeling worried and so I thought I would like to recommend the beginner to the business without worrying constantly and feeling because thats the best way to generate benefits any trading system we have it all depends on money management that we do and our concept

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rianta is an unknown quantity at this point rianta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to implement all of it is not easy, but because it is good and important tips once then we have to learn and try to get it. need a long time it is important we try to master it.

Member amit khanna is an unknown quantity at this point amit khanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very wonderful question asked,that we should try to do low risk and high gain traders,how ti identify them in the market.and market works on the principle of high risk high rewards.it is really very hard to choose to such trades.please reply

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    alright thanks very much for your analysis and i will so much like to practice this analysis and see if i can be a able to focus on low risk and see if this can really help me get the very best numbers of pips i really wanted in the forex market and in case i need more information i shall get back to you

Senior Member Khan Mustafiz is on a distinguished road Khan Mustafiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    good ! thanks very much for you research on how to business and generate benefit in currency trading and we all know that concentrate on reduced danger creates all investor business without feelings and worry so i think i will like to recommend beginners to always business without worry and feelings because thats is the best way to generate benefit

Senior Member mostafaaa39 is an unknown quantity at this point mostafaaa39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    o ask a question to you, you said that we have to try low risk but high gain, I want to know how we can do that, because its hard for me to find that wa

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SeoHyun View Post
    I want to ask a question to you, you said that we have to try low risk but high gain, I want to know how we can do that, because its hard for me to find that way. Because in generally, forex trading is high risk and high reward bussiness.
    well i think i can answer your question the best way to risk low and gain more is when you risk just 3 percent of your account and also set your stop lose to be 30 pips and make your take profit to be 50 or 60 that i think you risk little to gain more i just hope you understand this strategy and in case you need more information get back to me

Senior Member zam is an unknown quantity at this point zam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ranabilal View Post
    yes i think i have been trying to focus on low risk and i think this is really going a better way in my direction to get the very best profit and be at the save side of the forex market so the more you risk.I am always trying to ensure this two along with money management to protect my money
    Forex trading is risky bussiness, and its much better if we reducing risk using money managemetn rules. Money management very helpfull for our account from margin call risk

Senior Member sparvez is an unknown quantity at this point sparvez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well,I think best tips is for forex market at first you have to learn well,you have to understand well about trade then you have to control your emotion and you have to learn money management.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 99 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)