व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: How Can I Compete With Big Banks In Forex Trading ?

Member FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    268.36 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,489 Times in 396 Posts

How Can I Compete With Big Banks In Forex Trading ?

As you all know, in the forex market there are so many big banks and institutions who employs professional who may have significant education and experience. So, these banks put high amount of capital in the forex market at some situation which results in high movement. I want to ask how can i compete with these big banks who got higher capital to influence the market greatly ?

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to FOREXBOY For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (12-24-2018), Bali (08-14-2019), Facebook (12-24-2018), HP2018 (12-24-2018), jimmy17 (03-31-2018), Mr Law (04-11-2018), Mustansir (05-22-2018), naveedbnn (04-20-2018), ZaraIqbal (12-24-2018)

3. Device
    Member javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    262.26 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,872 Times in 818 Posts
    yes forex trading ma big bank hoty hn or ya bank high amount apny account m rakhty hn jis ki wja wo forex ma high level p trading krty hn isi tarha kuch institutions bhi bht ziada amount rakhty hn isi tarha in ma market m invest krny ki power dosron sy ziada hoti h is liy in k hoty hoy ak common bnda kysy high level p invest kr skta h so my question is also that ........How can i compet with big banks in forex.....

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to javedqasim For This Useful Post:

Mr Law (04-11-2018), naveedbnn (03-26-2018)

Member ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    41.66 USD
    Thanks
    From reading many financial sites, you might get the idea that it's very easy to make money in Forex (the foreign exchange market); I'm sorry to tell you that this is not true. One reason for this is that you're competing against some major players: governments and central banks. How much do big banks trade in the forex market? Well, daily turnover is currently in the area of $4 trillion per day, and commercial banks make up approximately half of that. In short: there's a lot of money moving around! While it's certainly possible to beat the banks in the forex markets, it's definitely not easy!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ch tayyab For This Useful Post:

Mr Law (04-11-2018), Unregistered (2)

Member k.ali will become famous soon enough k.ali will become famous soon enough k.ali's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    58.22 USD
    Thanks
    you cant do this even you have great capital money because the big banks who control the market they buy and sell alot amount of currency from some position that allow them to take profit so dont try to think about this

9. The Following User Says Thank You to k.ali For This Useful Post:

FOREXBOY (03-29-2018)

Member FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY has a reputation beyond repute FOREXBOY's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    268.36 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ch tayyab View Post
    From reading many financial sites, you might get the idea that it's very easy to make money in Forex (the foreign exchange market); I'm sorry to tell you that this is not true. One reason for this is that you're competing against some major players: governments and central banks. How much do big banks trade in the forex market? Well, daily turnover is currently in the area of $4 trillion per day, and commercial banks make up approximately half of that. In short: there's a lot of money moving around! While it's certainly possible to beat the banks in the forex markets, it's definitely not easy!
    well said brother, exactly what i want to figure it out on my post is that it is not easy to beat the banks and big institutional traders who can change the direction of the market by the help of big flow of money and they certainly do that we have seen at the time of news breaking , how the market goes berserk for a few moment and that can be very dangerous of small traders, but i think good fundamental and technical analysis can still make this thing impossible as you can earn at other time in the trading,

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FOREXBOY For This Useful Post:

jimmy17 (03-30-2018), Mr Law (04-11-2018), naveedbnn (04-20-2018)

Accumulated bonus
    268.36 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by k.ali View Post
    you cant do this even you have great capital money because the big banks who control the market they buy and sell alot amount of currency from some position that allow them to take profit so dont try to think about this
    i think this is why many traders switch to other market like stock market but still i think if we regular plan our trade than this kind of situations where big banks comes into play can be avoided as we can always check our risk level, if anything goes wrong in any trade then still we are able to loss only 2 or 3 percent of our money in a single trade, so i think money management and risk management can be used to co-op with this kind of internal bank involvements in the forex trading.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FOREXBOY For This Useful Post:

jimmy17 (03-29-2018), Mr Law (04-11-2018), usmanbaloch (03-30-2018)

Junior Member Aqeel Bajwa is on a distinguished road Aqeel Bajwa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4.32 USD
    Thanks
    Yesterdays signals were not triggered as there was insufficiently bullish price action at all the support levels which were reached.

Todays NZD/USD Signals
    Risk 0.50%

Trades must be entered between 8am New York time and 5pm Tokyo time, over the next 24-hour period only.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Aqeel Bajwa For This Useful Post:

Mr Law (04-11-2018)

Accumulated bonus
    4.32 USD
    Thanks
    Talking Points:

New Zealands February trade balance beat expectations despite misses for both imports and exports
    Incoming governor Adrian Orr took his place at the RBNZs helm
    The RBNZ officially accepted a dual policy mandate and will now consider maximum sustainable employment as well as inflation

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aqeel Bajwa For This Useful Post:

FOREXBOY (03-31-2018), Mr Law (04-11-2018)

Accumulated bonus
    4.32 USD
    Thanks
    LONDON, March 28 (Reuters) - The euro held near a six-week high on Wednesday as investors turned more optimistic about the outlook for global markets in the second quarter, with relatively higher-yielding currencies such as the Australian dollar well supported.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Aqeel Bajwa For This Useful Post:

Mr Law (04-11-2018)

20. Options
    Member Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    209.85 USD
    Thanks
    This factor does not affects the market movements much. Only a significant movements might be seen for a while and then finish. The basic factor which affects the market movements and make it volatile are the news or events which occurs timely to coincide with other markets. So, Whenever a news or event occurs... Forex market becomes volatile and after that you can trade on volatile market to make profits.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Law For This Useful Post:

naveedbnn (04-20-2018), zulfiqar5564 (04-11-2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast