+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 196 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Thread: EA verses individual trading system.

Banned brito is an unknown quantity at this point brito's Avatar
    Thanks
    that could be a actually wonderful step through your own discussion board to provide you with guidelines a number of people needs find out that class functions that enables the thought to create a outstanding extra for his or her selves and also a excellent feeling with all the discussion kitchen table also... Regulations have raised essential for the majority of subject women and men cultural group of good buddies

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

Training begion currency trading the desire to learn and motivation to achieve success trader. It requires proper education deal of commitment and a sufficient amount of resources.Do you want to fine-tune trading skills even more? Do you want to acquire sufficient skills prepares you to make profits of up to 100 points in one trading deal? The goals that emerges is that Sthmsk and pushes you to work hard in order to achieve

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amind is an unknown quantity at this point amind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually we can make our individual trading system become a forex robot or EA. If our trading system is very technical, i think we can do it. I am trying to do that also. I am trying to input my trading system into EA. I think it will works, because if we can make profit with manual trading, then if we input our trading system into EA, the EA will gives us good profit also

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Muskan will become famous soon enough Muskan will become famous soon enough Muskan's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we want to be a trader for longer time and expert then we need to develop our skill and ability and of course for it we need to trade with manual not with using EA i am now using individual trading system to trade in Forex market if anyone knows please shares what EA system..,

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,311 Times in 819 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA ke paas emotion nahi hota hai aur agar wo good strategy par banaye gaye ho to phir wo achchi profit dila sakte hai magar EA market ke har condition aur situation me profit earn nahi kar paate hai khas karke jab market volatile hota hai to EA matket ki trend ko find nahi kar paate esiliye manual trading hi best hai.

Banned momoy is an unknown quantity at this point momoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ok, i've received investigate guidelines and comprehend fully the saying and ailments about the effective with the group, but 1 query maybe there is certainly any method of withdrawl cash instead when compared with trade that men and women earn by using posting?

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    If we want to be a trader for longer time and expert, then we need to develop our skill and ability and of course for it we need to trade with manual not with using EA, usually for forex market as well as.

Member kk43501 is an unknown quantity at this point kk43501's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actuall i dont like EA because i love to trade manually. i know that, Ea or robot trade is a easy method on trade. then have some risk on robot trade. i don't want robot trade. i am not depend any Ea or robot. i open a trade with my analysis. i think robot trade is not better then manual trade.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    experienced traders are not using the EA i means robot because trading manually is better then the robot because the robot are mistaking during the trading so manual trading is the best trading strategy

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    EA used by traders who do not have spare time to make trades manually, but we should use the EA in accordance with the style of trading that we have, so we do not feel confused to find a working system EA, because until now there was no EA that is always capable of make a profit

Banned fanforex111 is on a distinguished road fanforex111's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear mere khayal se EA pe forex trading kerna sahi nahi hai is mein loss ho sakta hai manual trade kerna best hai and sochne wali baat hai ager EA se log khud rich ho jate to woh ye EA itni expansive price mein is ko sale qu kerte ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 196 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)