+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 196 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1952

Thread: EA verses individual trading system.

Senior Member roniablakb is an unknown quantity at this point roniablakb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not think that it will be possible to business with Ea rather than personal program. I think Ea is e'er serviceable but of much investors create their skillfulness in it that's may be dangerous. And if it performs against their strategy they will experience endless reduce.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mohsinraza853 is an unknown quantity at this point mohsinraza853's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right, if we want to be a trader for longer time and expert, then we need to develop our skill and ability and of course for it we need to trade with manual not with using

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Ubaid75 is an unknown quantity at this point Ubaid75's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think anyone can be successful with his or her own skills and knowledge therefore there is not need for any system.i will prefer individual trading system because we learn from our wrong decisions that is why we should take our decision our self.

Senior Member babita50 is an unknown quantity at this point babita50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, i don't trust the robots i trust my self so i always do recitation trading because robots cannot do trading as effectively as we can do after learning Forex so manual trading is the best.

Junior Member ibyousaf2 is an unknown quantity at this point ibyousaf2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both trading we can do like the personal trading and the other one is the company trading but in my opinion the company trading is the good because in this trading we can able to make the more analysis.

Senior Member tonni is an unknown quantity at this point tonni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I screw heard some EA for forex trading. But I do not suchlike to traffic with EA. I would equivalent to exchange independent trading system. I think that grow my trading experiences and strategy to line perfectly in the forex market.

Senior Member masrafhosan is an unknown quantity at this point masrafhosan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I screw heard whatever EA for forex trading. But I do not suchlike to interchange with EA. I would equivalent to interchange independent trading scheme. I believe that metamorphose my trading experiences and strategy to bloodline utterly in the forex market.

Senior Member jimy is an unknown quantity at this point jimy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Truly we are brand-new broker throughout Currncy markets. I really have no idea of which in tun techique ot exchnging to visit. We are currently employing particylar person exchanging technique for you to buy and sell throughout Currency markets. In case any individual is aware of remember to stock specisely what EA technique word by word.

Senior Member Ah Syarifuddin Anwar is an unknown quantity at this point Ah Syarifuddin Anwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    difficult to answer, because until now I belem find that EA actually generate a profit, and therefore I choose manual trading but trading manually I also was not so lucky, so my advice is if you find that EA could really benefit consistent then put on the EA.

Banned ptcwork78 will become famous soon enough ptcwork78's Avatar
    Thanks
    mere khial main agar ap ea per yaqeen karen ge to ap ka account zero ho jae ga kion ki ap kisi robot per indicator per bharosa na karen khud tarding bilkul khud karen manual tarding hi best hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 196 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)