+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 196 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Thread: EA verses individual trading system.

Banned championtrader is an unknown quantity at this point championtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Expert advisor playing a vital role in nowadays trading because a trader cannot sit in the front of the screen everything and expert rider are really playing that role a trader can just give instructions and can have also drawbacks like emotional trading is involved in individual trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shribalajimaharaj View Post
    manual trading sabse sahi rehti hai manual trading mai trader apne hisaab se trading karta hai EA ke chakar mai padna bekar rehta hai manual trading mai mehnat jarur karna hota hai par trader usse acha kama sakta hai
    hanji yahan par manual trading karna he thik rehta hai,ERA ke chakkar me aakar trader yahan apna kaafi time waste bhi karta hai,yahan trader ko aisa nahi karna chahiye,trader manual par dhyaan deta hai to fir wo ess business me achha kar paata hai..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sadra is an unknown quantity at this point sadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, like the actual phrase 'The Market Is definitely Right'. And I'm sure it's correct, the market is often a neutral area that can not be changed simply by anybody. We're forex merchants who purported to open the trading within the same direction with all the market, then we can easily make make money from our buying and selling. And that need excellent market research and prediction before all of us open the trading.

Member zubi390390 is an unknown quantity at this point zubi390390's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Friends and brothers salam to all ,.,..,,.,. bhai jaan mjy is ka khch smaj nahi aa raha main toh just indiviual ko hi use karta hn kyu kay dosry main i know loss jiayda hota hain is liye mere nazedk indiviula is the best

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, my dear I definitely do believe that as a trader, i am not a fan of the EAs yet i wont speak with thought, the action is that trades on the trading system are trader but EAs traders are just market participants.

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Forex123 View Post
    yeh dono alag taraki trading hain..EA k assi baat yeh hain iss mein emotion ki koi baat nehi hain lekin ki jo minas point hain o yeh hain ki isski stratergy ek hi hota hain lekin individual trading me hum jab chahe appni plan or styratergy market k hisab se badal sakte hain
    manual trading sabse sahi rehti hai manual trading mai trader apne hisaab se trading karta hai EA ke chakar mai padna bekar rehta hai manual trading mai mehnat jarur karna hota hai par trader usse acha kama sakta hai

Senior Member kixy is an unknown quantity at this point kixy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, strongly I think it is very true that for me i would vote for trading on an individualtrading system and it will make yiu know some good way to trade these market and when yiu trade and understand when you have and when you are in the best way to trade and make some good way of making money in the same.

Member Forex123 is on a distinguished road Forex123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh dono alag taraki trading hain..EA k assi baat yeh hain iss mein emotion ki koi baat nehi hain lekin ki jo minas point hain o yeh hain ki isski stratergy ek hi hota hain lekin individual trading me hum jab chahe appni plan or styratergy market k hisab se badal sakte hain

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear of course I clearly think there is no double that in forex EA is increasing day by day by forex trader. trader are interested to make money without hard work. i think we are the statement n make the money grow so high n make it fast to earning the dolar.

Banned mido9911 is an unknown quantity at this point mido9911's Avatar
    Thanks
    Some people uses ea not because they love it maybe they don't believe in themselves that they can make profit while they trade manually and maybe because they haven't time to look at chart but that's no trading , trading is better with manual trades good luck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 196 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)