+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 701 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 635 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 7010

Thread: Are you upset from forex???

Banned dektovek is an unknown quantity at this point dektovek's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me forex trading is a quick money making business.I try to learn very well about forex so then i am working in happy mode in forex.i really like it very much because it is really good and comfortable business for me . I want to get successful in forex business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    forex is too risky for me...I really upset when I failed and failed again. it really makes me want to give up when I just make my account margin call and lose much money. I use my own money for trading and it really worst when I lose it all just in three days ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no way main forex main upste ni hota hon q k jab app mind ko tens karo gye to app soch ni pao gye or es terha say app galat way main nikal jao gye or trade ap k liye khatarnaq ho jye gi theak say kar ni pao gye ap
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Thanks
    I never upset from forex. for me forex trading is very interesting business. forex is the best business for investing money, we can making more money if we have proper knowledge about forex market. this business can gives beautiful life

sufiyan22
    Bhai dekho bat suno forex se kabhi bhi upset ni hona forex 1 aesa business hai jo kabhi lalch and kabhi aesa mayoos krto h kr banda khatam ho jata hn to apko btao ke lalch ni krna and lossnhoot sukoon se kam krna isse apko profit hoga and lalch kia to kabhi bhi ap kamyab ni hogey osse loss hkga

Member Mounir is an unknown quantity at this point Mounir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no im not upset because i started the right way and by that i mean the instaforex way witch is really good and have lead me to some decent profit untill now without investing my own money witch heaven to me

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    The investor should avoid to operate at the risk limit because the stress will drive him crazy. You have to enjoy this profession by working with a low leverage. Greed leads us on a wrong way looking for quick profits. But this harms us mentally and also causes enormous damage to our capital.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex trading aik real business hai mein forex trading se bilkul bhi upset nhi hon dear forex trading se mein bhout khush hon ku k dear mein forex trading se achi earning kar raha hon aur achi life guzar raah hon

Banned FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,128 Times in 794 Posts
    Those traders who know the basic of the Forex trading they do not bring the emotional is in the Forex market. Because this market gives you ample opportunities and with respect to that you can make higher returns on your opportunities. So there is no need to get upset and tried to make the best of those opportunities which can give you higher pips

Member bosslady is an unknown quantity at this point bosslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When a trader losses out in a trade, it is normal to get upset from it but you can not stay upset from it for it will only worsen things for you when it comes to trading in the future, the least thing to do after losing is to know why you lost in the first place, rectify it and better yourself from it and by that you have improve yourself into becoming the best trader that you can ever be.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 701 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 635 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)