+ Reply to Thread
Page 235 of 701 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 335 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 7010

Thread: Are you upset from forex???

Senior Member kelv is on a distinguished road kelv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not human so getting upset with forex didn't just make sense because forex is not human it does not no if you are upset or not so it a waste of time, if you loss pratice and try your luck again no need for upset.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dailyforex is on a distinguished road dailyforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    many traders are upset in the initial days of trading but after few years or few losing and winning experience they will realise that forex is not a gamble game and wins and losses are the part of the forex trading and one must know the way of increasing or getting long take profits and small stop loss instead of trading like getting no losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my dear I personally consider recently i blowed my account due to sheer foolishness and due to this i had to suffer from a huge loss, so i cant bear it and this si the reason why i am feeling like this and feeling really bad , i am not upset because it was foolishness, but it was unexpected movement in forex.

Member wasim345 is on a distinguished road wasim345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes ma is time upset hun forex trading say is ke waja hay ka mera do trades stack hay us ke waja mare he mistak hay ma na stop loss use nahi kiya is waja say ma upset hun aur sath sath ma na loss b kiya hoa hay. zarore nahi k sub traders upset hon

Senior Member sk116 is an unknown quantity at this point sk116's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am happy with Forex trading business because it is very interesting and good business, i really like it very much because it is really good and comfortable business for me and for all people.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the time the forex market move in the proper direction with the news but most of the time it does not move so you must have to be careful while trading so we must have to place the stop loss for each and every trade
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member Medo.Forex is an unknown quantity at this point Medo.Forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Always feel its fault and get greedy and try to make the money in short time and loose the money but you have to proper learn from this loss and that this error is not repeat next time and you will get the profit and you must be have a management capital.

Banned TIMOR is an unknown quantity at this point TIMOR's Avatar
    Thanks
    learning process will make us more familiar with this forex business and of course it would make us more comfortable and also all analysis during Forex working managing a opportunity to a while to result will be valuable

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear of course I do believe forex business is world best online business and lots of people earn lots of money by this business , so there are no option to upset about Forex business . Forex business is a big opportunity for all kind of businessman . I make my by Forex market money . I hope one i will make a rich person by this suitable business .

Senior Member voipkolkata will become famous soon enough voipkolkata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not upset on forex trading and I think we all can get success in forex trading but for that we need to trade with proper knowledge and then we need to develop a trading strategy and trading skill. So trading with proper understanding of market is needed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 235 of 701 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 335 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)