+ Reply to Thread
Page 635 of 701 FirstFirst ... 135 535 585 625 633 634 635 636 637 645 685 ... LastLast
Results 6,341 to 6,350 of 7010

Thread: Are you upset from forex???

Member Vizo_it is on a distinguished road Vizo_it's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dear me forex say bilkul b upset ni ho kio k dear me forex say kafi ahci earning kar rha ho wo b buht he kam waqt me hame forex me kamayab honey k liye kafi learning karni hoti hia jis me demo acount b use karna hota hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Rainy Bloom is an unknown quantity at this point Rainy Bloom's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, i am not upset for the forex trading, because i am a new person at this All World forex trading system, i am many things learned at this time, so i am not upset at this time here.......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sumaakter8765 is an unknown quantity at this point sumaakter8765's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Comfortably it is relation of the trading sometime we form favorable profits and sometime we departure a lot anytime. so it is distinguished for us not to be worried due to this as in my opinion that we learn from our mistakes and we diminution due to mistakes or lake of knowledge.

Senior Member rasheed85 is on a distinguished road rasheed85's Avatar
    Thanks
    abhi tak to main is forex se bilkul b upset nai ho q k main is per posting kar raha ho or us ka bonus mujhey mil raha hain jis k waja se abhi mujhey kisi bat k tenshen nai hain

Banned junaidabbasi is an unknown quantity at this point junaidabbasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    main apni bat kro tu main forex trading sy upsets nahe ho but bohat sary peaple is upsets ho jaty hai ager unhy bohat loss ho jaye tu

Senior Member john.fx is an unknown quantity at this point john.fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Don't loose faith. Loss i a part of the business. After loss there's a lot of profit moment waiting each day. Just start from the beginning and learn from the past.

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    There, the merchant is not all people upset by the Forex, you must learn more in order to increase Forex profits then you will love the Forex there Yes, there are a lot of people are disillusioned with Forex and abusing that they will not have achieved profits but this reason is due to the lack of experience and rush to work.

Senior Member brave007 is an unknown quantity at this point brave007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am heard from many people that they are fade up with Forex. you need to accept it with gracefully, do not make it as bad thing and let the mind sink in this situation too long, take a rest, and get your fresh mind, and back to evaluate for what you have done. Best of luck........

Banned shahedtalukdar is an unknown quantity at this point shahedtalukdar's Avatar
    Thanks
    No i am not upset in forex because i am working in forex a very happy mode and I cannot face any problem in forex when i start working in forex.

Banned fairy01 is an unknown quantity at this point fairy01's Avatar
    Thanks
    No i am not upset from fore market.Because of forex mean love and loss.So when i am faced with loss i don't upset feel.And i also try to fresh my mind.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 635 of 701 FirstFirst ... 135 535 585 625 633 634 635 636 637 645 685 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)