+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 624 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 327 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 6234

Thread: Trends in trading gold?

Senior Member khadiza45631 is an unknown quantity at this point khadiza45631's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't say anything about it because i never dealings of the metallic and i cerebrate its been very unsafe as surface, as i live that golden is one of the valuable entity in trading,and that's why don't cognitive most the trend in trading the yellowness.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned koruptor is an unknown quantity at this point koruptor's Avatar
    Thanks
    A vantage trading methodology is commonly one which testament fund the particular monger an urgency and enjoin these people the particular true promo expertise to wear forex business, as well as the most essential indication to outlet the particular business, that's terribly indispensable for achievement inside the forex mart. trading is all a few a quality strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lyrics35 is on a distinguished road lyrics35's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trend her pair ka hota ha gold ho ya currency ho, or hame trend ko follow krna phrta ha, agr ap trend ko follow nh karo gy to ap loss hi karo gy, or kaphi bar to trend ka pata nh chlta ke trend kice traf ko ha market ka
    if you agree hit like

FOR free forex signal join us on FACEBOOK: click here

We give you guaranty of 1000 to 2000 Pips per month.
    skype ID: Change Your Skype ID

Join INDIAN-FOREX

Post Earn & Trade Bonus $0.20 Bonus Per Post !!

Monthly Bonus Limit $250

Banned lucky Bull is an unknown quantity at this point lucky Bull's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not have experience how to make analysis on gold. If i think gold i just thinking the correlation gold with the Aud, because i heard australlian dollar have great influence on gold. So, we can see the trend when this pair going trending. If we are have good analysis on both of it we can make good decision. When the Aud and gold indicated same trend, that was the best moment to make position,.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    G bhai g gold ma new trader k liyay paisa kamana thora mushkil hota hay , es liyay us ko koshish karni cahiyay k start ma sirf currency per hi tarding karay aur sab sa pahlay es business ma apna experience built karay .
    hanji trader shuru mein gold mein trading nahi kar sakta,esme trades karne ke liye trader ke paas kaafi achha experience hona chahiye,start mein trader ko currency pairs par he trading karni chahiye fir dheere dheere experience gain karne ke baad he gold mein kaam karne ka sochna chahiye..

Banned milakhan is an unknown quantity at this point milakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Lasting investing with forex investments company is the foremost technique that any of us can certainly at any time industry with platinum. Scalping which you have pointed out is in no way helped with platinum investing since platinum distributes is 100 pips for most brokerages.

Senior Member juel234 is an unknown quantity at this point juel234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We should do long term trading grouping for goods same gold since ordinarily they individual really big gap undo. So unmerited to tolerate this big spread to rise a younger pips/profit. Source, thats only my suasion. But please,consider about that unworthy thing.

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend gold trading bhut hi risky trading hai qk manay jab bhi gold per trade kia hai mujhay zeyada ter loss ka samna karna para ha our mujhay to gold trading sab say zeyada risky lagte hai

Senior Member talagah is an unknown quantity at this point talagah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gold is the most rsiky pair in the forex market and we can easily lose our money in the forex gold traidng. but you ahve to see the other pairs and trade in other pairs beucase they aqre good and we can earn well in other pairs

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahid123 View Post
    bhi forex me hamy sub se acha profit cruncy me mil skta ha is me ham acha earn kar sky han easy se or gold ka trading thora mushkal b ha is me risk b hota ha or is ka trend i think ab down ho jay ga
    G bhai g gold ma new trader k liyay paisa kamana thora mushkil hota hay , es liyay us ko koshish karni cahiyay k start ma sirf currency per hi tarding karay aur sab sa pahlay es business ma apna experience built karay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 624 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 327 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)