+ Reply to Thread
Page 237 of 624 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 287 337 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 6234

Thread: Trends in trading gold?

Senior Member rfsaghar is an unknown quantity at this point rfsaghar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery khyal ma
    market main gold ka ka trend ha muja is ka bara min both zadia maloom nahi ha is layaia main gold ko kam dakta hoon or main abi trading eurusd pair main karta haooon main gold ka trend ka bara main boht zadia nahi janta lakin mauja tora both pata ha gold is very high qulality marigen in this form .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naperan is an unknown quantity at this point naperan's Avatar
    Thanks
    my spouse and i never point out anything about this because my spouse and i never ever trade from the rare metal as well as i think it's already been incredibly high risk too, when i be aware that rare metal is one of the costly thing in exchanging, this is exactly why don't know regarding the development within exchanging the particular rare metal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nawal is an unknown quantity at this point nawal's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is the most profitable and most dangerous trading.Once i had tried to make trading in Gold but it was not a very experience because i lost my 300$ with in no time.So i advise you to stay away from trading in gold.Good Luck
    Nawal Malik

Member waseemg86 is an unknown quantity at this point waseemg86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex bill trading business is the best way that we can anytime barter in gold. Scalping that you accept mentioned is never accustomed in gold trading back gold spreads is more than 90 pips in a lot of brokers. so think you should make it a lot closer.

Senior Member zaaxmr is an unknown quantity at this point zaaxmr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade gold and silver is one of the largest markets in both in trading or in the profit earned from their trading and the gold market has a very much money in the long micro-and long-term but at the same time the risk in trading gold because its price is too high.

Member authority is on a distinguished road authority's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As i am working on the part time basis in this business so i do not trade in the gold because i am working with only few dollar investment in this buisness, so that is why i keep my self away from the gold trading so that i can continue my trade with low capital.

Senior Member luck0 is an unknown quantity at this point luck0's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ak online busine ahs gdb klAJDGHIQUWD JSADJG Jasgu hagsf .KAS,JBDKA.J MGCszqAGHV DX BKJASXHJavkds gcAS ,hjgAJLS mhxJMALKJ UKYfasxuANM .UIJHSDAC ,JGFsa jadskohfm l,;jdv n ujyhsavs /lkhvl;sfbv, kzusdgcjuyhsavcn k/.jgcliuasgfcam

Member samim717 is an unknown quantity at this point samim717's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex currency trading business to business in the long-term trading, we can sometimes that's the best way to gold. 100 pips in the middle, since you mentioned the gold spread that gold trading Scalping is not allowed.

Banned sayuki is an unknown quantity at this point sayuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    trend is the friend of the trader, by trading the trend, the trader can be sure that he is in the same direction with the big guys in the market, By saying big guys, i mean the banks and the large money traders in the market, these are the people that owns the market volatility and the volume of the whole market trading.

Senior Member rizwan17643 is an unknown quantity at this point rizwan17643's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't say anything about it because i never trade of the gold and i think its been very risky as well, big capital if you have big capital then you can survive on gold trading but if you have small capital just trade on EUR/USD.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 237 of 624 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 287 337 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)