+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 624 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 377 427 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 6234

Thread: Trends in trading gold?

Senior Member shanzarehaan is an unknown quantity at this point shanzarehaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can anyone share with me the trends to look for in trading gold.I always like to buy the gold and the selling thing has always made losses for my trades in it. Now it is at 1590.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sahuri is an unknown quantity at this point sahuri's Avatar
    Thanks
    i may not recommendation you something regarding gold after i had do not trade matal i no more than work along together using currency trading and it will be terribly suitable for myself. low risk as when compared with metal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned localpost232 is an unknown quantity at this point localpost232's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gold is now in bear down up taste which has started in 2008 and i don't guess it would end during this assemblage as every example yellow forms a new inferior it makes higher top and so on, So we should be certain if we requirement to trade it.

Senior Member faceko is an unknown quantity at this point faceko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to be a great trader,you have to deals with metal.Most of the big trader deals with metal.But,remember it is the most profitable and most risky market in forex trading gold and is scalping or long term trading more profitable in trading gold. please share i used the domo account in one trade. but that's in demo account. in real life what are the indicators most useful in .

Banned dfschdsh is an unknown quantity at this point dfschdsh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Chickadee, Tufted Titmouse, Golden-crowned Kinglet, Ruby-crowned Kinglet, Black-and-and Orchard Orioles, Purple

Banned faceebook is an unknown quantity at this point faceebook's Avatar
    Thanks
    trends in trading gold.If you want to be a great trader,you have to deals with metal.Most of the big trader deals with metal.But,remember it is the most profitable and most risky market in forex.So,be careful.Best of luck.

Senior Member kajol312 is an unknown quantity at this point kajol312's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray bhai jaan aap ko forex tarding business mein gold k trend ko jananay k liaye bohat hi ziyada knowledge ka hona bohat hi zaroori hai tab hi aap iss se acha profit hasil ker saktey hain werna aap ko trend ka pata nahi chale ga

Senior Member aheartmy is an unknown quantity at this point aheartmy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes gold trading is very risky and if any new trader use gold trading from beginning time then he can easily loss his money on short time so do not be exploited without the large amount of gold just as well live

Senior Member kabeermalik is on a distinguished road kabeermalik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gold kay liyay koi special trend nahee nahee hota ore na hi koe special training hoti hay jo trader sari currencys per kaam kerta hay ore kay trane nikal sakta hay wohe trader gold main be trend dekh sakta hay or is thread kay under is ko explain kerna bohet muskil hay is kay liyay kafi time caheyay.

Senior Member shalman is an unknown quantity at this point shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hardworks View Post
    trends in trading gold

can anyone share with me the trends to look for in trading gold. i used the domo account and earned about 1300$ in one trade. but that's in demo account. in real life what are the indicators most useful in trading gold and is scalping or long term trading more profitable in trading gold. please share your experiences and knowledge as i'm really interested in trading gold.
    Basically, gold wants huge fund. And conjointly the spread is 100 pips. You might simply absorb the nature on the gold chart in demo account itself. It might even move 10000pips in on a daily basis. You ought to really need to careful whereas trading in gold. As you can see which you are newbie, and you'll concentrate in currency combine to carry out safe trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 624 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 377 427 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)