+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 704 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 571 ... LastLast

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko apna teacher khud he market me banna hota hai,esme trader jetna market me ache se skill banalega usko pata chalenga levels par kaise kaam karna hai,esme trader ko sahi samajhna chahiye..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saifi is an unknown quantity at this point saifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Achi Post ki. Mn Forex Trading kuch years phelay shuru ki thi, us waqt mn isay janta bhi nai tha, meray friend nay mughay kuch basic things btai, and demo par kaam karnay k liay kaha aur phir bar bar practice ki demo par aur ye forum join kia yahan say kafi information milli then i start trading in real Account. So, My Friend, Demo Account and Forex Forum is my Teacher. Thanks

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhuru View Post
    There is a lot of good to which we can be able to follow the right effort to which we are able to understand is the value of these market its something to which we as traders can be able to follow we really need to work as hard and push the right idea that markets offer
    han ji jo ashi trade krega usko follow krte rehna chahie je bat ekdum sahi he forex me aapagar ashe traders ko follow kroge to aapko unme se asha profit mil jaega me aalwayse forex me ashi trade krna like krta hun

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is a lot of good to which we can be able to follow the right effort to which we are able to understand is the value of these market its something to which we as traders can be able to follow we really need to work as hard and push the right idea that markets offer

Banned Bigshow is on a distinguished road Bigshow's Avatar
    Thanks
    mera forex teacher koi b nh ha ma ne jitna b seekha ha sb indain forex se or net per serch krne se hi seekha ha sb kuch , indain forex per work kr ke ap ko forex ke bare me bht pata chal skta ha. indain forex bht achi site ha

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is the first time that I recognize my forex introduced by my colleagues, but it does not mean the person who introduced me to the forex business is a teacher to me, because I think my experience as a teacher is for me to go through this business, with many of the experiences I've got , I became more understanding how to be a good and true forex trader so I can make a consistent profit

Banned ciganjur is on a distinguished road ciganjur's Avatar
    Thanks
    To really be honest I can say demo account is my forex guru because I learn every basics from it and I do pretty well and that I would recommend any and every beginner to actually use a demo account with the right part of his very forex important.

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like you too, initially I was guided by my friend but it was just a bit and my break browsing the forum and googled around, fortunately there was enough information to be found about forex and so I did not need help. From anyone

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know from the first time I tried to learn my own forex business without anyone guiding us, so I had to try to learn and multiply the potential that is in me so I can gain experience in forex trading business, because I am a good Master for us Is the experience that the amount of experience we face will make us more proficient and gain new knowledge

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have several teachers in this field. This teacher I said that experience is the first and this is what I let know good things in forex and I think if you really want to get a good experience, then you have to trade, for good practice in the field. And the second is my friend whom I know this market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 704 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 571 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)