+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 704 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 171 221 621 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Member dexgotastra has a spectacular aura about dexgotastra has a spectacular aura about dexgotastra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    guru saya di forex adalah lewat internet dengan mesin pencarian google. Setelah itu saya bertemu dengan teman di grup dan forum tentang forex. Saya terus belajar tetapi tidak ada guru yang benar benar hebat tanpa loss. Akhirnya saya belajar tanpa sengaja menemukan teknik fibonacci dan harmonic pattern. Itulah indikator terahir saya.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai lekin sabhi ko acha teacher nahi mil sakta hai bhai, trading ko achi tarah se sikhne ke liye kafi jaruri hota hai ki wo apne aap se jayda se jayda learn karne ki koshish kare bhai ye unke liye badiya hota hai bhai.
    ha trader agar yaha par sahi se learning karta hai trader bohot sikh sakta hai forum se bohot madad mil jati hai trader ke liye acha rehta hai trader yaha par khub mehnat ke sath kaam kare trader bad mai achi trading kar pata hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlive View Post
    forex ki achi edcation and knowlege hasal karne ke layi app ko ek acha teacher find jarror karna chahi aa tabi app achi trade karo ge app ko pehle os trader ka review check karna chahi aa fer app ko teacher se experience and knowlege se kam karna hoga fer app ek achi tradekar payo ge bai saab ji
    Bhai lekin sabhi ko acha teacher nahi mil sakta hai bhai, trading ko achi tarah se sikhne ke liye kafi jaruri hota hai ki wo apne aap se jayda se jayda learn karne ki koshish kare bhai ye unke liye badiya hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your comments are good and i am agree with you. Every one get the forex knowledge in the different way. you are get the lot of the information from the net and other source. so you can use these source and you can get the knowledge of the forex market.
    1 You can study the e books
    2 Read the post on the Indian forex forum.
    3 You work the demo accolunt and built the confidence.

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my forex teacher is actually my friend he or sthis individual provides me with every thing i need he or sthis individual teaches me personally forex training and i work hard to learn forex at the conclusion of subsequent month i will able to deal with real account and begin trading and obtain pprofit.

Banned jumri is an unknown quantity at this point jumri's Avatar
    Thanks
    my first teacher on forex trading is actually internet as a result of i simply learn through internet to discover good
    trading strategy and good money management however till understand i can not build profit consistenly along with my trading account.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Naturally my dear, no double in forex trading I absolutely do believe i don't have any Forex teacher i learned everything from internet and i do read few blogs and their experience about the Forex trading and also i will test some strategies and etc, once you started to do these all things then you can easily make profit with low investment and low risk

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, absolutely in forex trading, I generally do find first I heard from my best friend Minh, then I take help web site. Demo practice me by the guid of Eliz. After some days I feel me as a trader ,because I can carried profit several times. So I decided for real trading and now I am a regular trader here.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes absolutely my dear, In forex market i do believei heard about forex from my friend but i learn it on myself and gather information from internet before i started and after sometime i started with demo account trained myself in month period and after i started trading with a live account made many mistake and now i am trading well and become a good trader.
    Last edited by yin; 2016-11-22 at 08:12 PM.

Senior Member vite is an unknown quantity at this point vite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is certainly which for me Id like to believe a friend was my forex teacher i have learnt a lot from my friend. But i learn the most about forex on a very fantastic site i.e. babypip .com this site contains complete course of forex and it takes someone to the extent of a perfect trader in days.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 704 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 171 221 621 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)