+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 704 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 569 ... LastLast

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh zarori nh hai ke forex ke trading main ap ka koe na koe teacher ho trading esa online work hai ke ap es business ko khud bhe learning kr skte hain kun ke trading main es time main learning krna bht he easy hai agar ap trading main hard work krte hain tu ap es job main better trading kr skte hain or es forum se bhe help le sakte hain or internet se bhe best help le skte hain kun ke trading main ap jitna time do ge es main ap success kr skte ho,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member andengireng is an unknown quantity at this point andengireng's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Forex teacher is FreshForex. I learn how to trade with FreshForex from 0 until today. It is free education. If you want to try first, you can use demo account from FreshForex. Don't worry, it is same chart between demo and real. It is good for your practice. When you are ready to trade with your real account, just simply open a new account, make deposits and get the bonus.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Tauf is on a distinguished road Tauf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually, lots of professional traders who can be used as a learning mentor in trading, but most don't come to the surface due to privacy reasons when doing forex trading, so the company incorporated in such currencies at the FXB tends to be known and taught education forex trading easier made reference to learn forex trading online

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Frankly I do not have a forex guru like that. I entered the forex trading business when I lost more money for the HYIPS program and then studied the related forex market aspects of websites and ebooks that were available for free and then interacted with live traders on the forums.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hansfx For This Useful Post:

noder (2017-07-27)

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by paste View Post
    I do not have my forex teacher to learn my own forex teacher skills and still I study forex trade because it is impossible to finish to end forex trading by doing forex trading I do not think I need a forex guru but some time I take some advice from experts traders They help me to learn trading
    Ji bhai koi forex teacher nhi he mera me alwayse apni trade khud sikh kr apni own anylysys ke sath hi isko krta hun forex me aap jitna jiada mehnat kroge utna hi asha he uske sath aap ashi success make jarur kr skoge bhai

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ghaffar500 View Post
    dear mera forex ka pehla teacher sir imran hain aur dosra teacher sir hamid hain jo boht hi great insan k sath sath achay teacher hain bhi hain jenhon nay hamain boht kuch sikhaya hay wo bhi free main aur to aur paid chezain bhi di hain free main.......
    Bhai main to bolta hoon kafi achi baat hai lagta hai aapko trading mein inhone kafi jayda madad kari hai, aise hi mera ek dost hai usne bhi mere ko trading ko sikhane mein kafi jayda time diya hai aur help kiya hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

garrysidhu (2017-07-19)

Banned paste is on a distinguished road paste's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not have my forex teacher to learn my own forex teacher skills and still I study forex trade because it is impossible to finish to end forex trading by doing forex trading I do not think I need a forex guru but some time I take some advice from experts traders They help me to learn trading

10. The Following User Says Thank You to paste For This Useful Post:

garrysidhu (2017-07-19)

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion, the investor learns a lot from his own mistakes in the initial stages. It should be mentioned that trading operations are the result of a complex study conducted on the basis of investor knowledge. Success or failure depends solely on the skills and experience of the trader. The absolute responsibility lies with the investor, which represents a huge pressure.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i join this trading business i get the learning and training from my first teacher doctor##### online he teach and trained me for this trading business he advice me to get the skill of this trading business in demo account where profit and loss are not real .

Member Tauf is on a distinguished road Tauf's Avatar
    Thanks
    I learned from various sources on the internet, and most of KG forexworld, read articles from FXB with a focus on analysis based on KG Wave as well as accompanied by a confirmation of data perngolahan moving average and bollinger bands

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 704 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 569 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)