+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 673 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 6729

Thread: Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

Senior Member za12 is an unknown quantity at this point za12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what moment in matte quite stubborn to patronage and I could not read Mart and how healthy and in great position I sat out ready for opportunities and when it became clear in many restrain trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ui00 is an unknown quantity at this point ui00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in fact, I did once when I lost 3500 USD in one Day.I was very depressed.l lost it causes greed.then l delete all emails from my server and I uninstalled all platforms from pc.but me when I was thinking later on it was not the fault of the front or my server, but it was my own fault.so L have decided to trade back and not do the same mistakes.now LM still here

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dharampal is on a distinguished road dharampal's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes some time when bad luck when you open order and go in loss every time when open new order then i think give up to trading but every time i learn from my mistake and decide never do that mistake again and start trading again.i like trading so much not easy for me to leave trading.

Member webtech is an unknown quantity at this point webtech's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think most of the time i totally depend on forex trade because i just know forex trade work and in this causes i depend on forex trade and i think if i can continue it then most recent i can make millionaire

Member basit.online is an unknown quantity at this point basit.online's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nai yaar mainy abi tak aisa nai socha or na hi mai forex chorun ga ku k forex aik bht acha buisness hai har bnda forex kar sakta hai or jo log forex chorna chahty hain unko life ki reality smjh jani chahye ups and down life ka hissa hai

Senior Member indiatraderxc is an unknown quantity at this point indiatraderxc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when see someone get profit then we want it. because it is very better for us to share our knowledge in this market because if you share your knowledge then you will get success and get profit in your trade it is very good yes when i open a trade with market like eurusd and my friends also want to trade with me i tell him and said to trade with me and i always try to help those because if he have nothing know then he will be gain knowledge from me

Senior Member karam is an unknown quantity at this point karam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hardly aware of the problem, as we are a good better opportunities of improvement and I started in situations of this kind for some time, and detection is difficult in a market frenzy of fun elements once again, to change again. But you can go and best of all, we all understand the lack of honesty also almost in all currencies is available may include.

Banned haccib2 is an unknown quantity at this point haccib2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Never give up and participated in the foreign currency here, I think, for me to recommend that we think can be eventually possible online negotiation skills here is the need to strengthen and realize your true dreams.

Banned siwa is an unknown quantity at this point siwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    i never offer up in FOREX trading even that i still get loss around my trading, i'm sure
    if i continuously learn regarding FOREX deeply i tend to make much profit in next my trading...................

Banned super27 is on a distinguished road super27's Avatar
    Thanks
    Me ne to kabhi forex ko chorne ka nai socha ,kiun k me ne forex ko apna career bna liya hai ,forex trading mera career hai me long term is me kaam karna chahoon ga , jin ko ziada loss hota hai wo shaid forex ko chor dete hain....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 673 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)