+ Reply to Thread
Page 504 of 673 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 502 503 504 505 506 514 554 604 ... LastLast
Results 5,031 to 5,040 of 6729

Thread: Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

Banned konyeng is on a distinguished road konyeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i ever thought it when i face margin call because it is really hard condition in trading when the trader facing margin call so i think ther is no bussines about how to traade in this bussines without lost

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Mosa is on a distinguished road Mosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No doubt it is life changing business.yes My Bother I feel Forex trading have change my life style.it is really good business for making money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kamboh3 is an unknown quantity at this point kamboh3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ge ha mato kod is kam ma boht kos ho ku kla is sa mog ko boht fida hot ha wo be gar ma bath kar koi kam is jas nahe ha ma to ya he kaho ga forex jas koi nahe

Senior Member danish010 is on a distinguished road danish010's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    NO i did not think about that to give up the trading in the forex because if i lose the money in the forex then i never give up.I try to find the cause of the loss .Then i try to find the solution of the cause of the loss the money in the forex.Then i implement the solution on the cause of the lose and then trade in the forex in the very sound way and as a result earn the lot of the money.

Senior Member tota11 is an unknown quantity at this point tota11's Avatar
    Thanks
    nooooooooooooo
    i will never give up forex
    becouse i love it sooo much
    it is my all life .
    accpt traffic .

Banned samadshahid is an unknown quantity at this point samadshahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you are ever not feeling too sure about a particular broker you can look them up ... One piece of advice that I like to give to all new traders is not to put any money in their ... It's common to either get too wound up from your winning trades ....

Senior Member projetofmadrassa is an unknown quantity at this point projetofmadrassa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes when i have start trading in Forex with so many losing i was thinking to give up in this business because i was think that it is not possible to get profit from this market and it is not secured but now i very sure that Forex trading is the best way to make money.

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i never thought up to give up forex because i have done many investment and free programmes before doing forex and 99% of these scams me.that's why i found forex scam free business and i want to do it until i succeeded..

Senior Member blackrose is an unknown quantity at this point blackrose's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes i feel about that whenever i loose my valuable money in trading in forex market.

when i fall into big amount loose i really feel very upset and feel very bad,i never want to loose my money..but it is a part of business,i have to accept it very easily.

Senior Member adingh is an unknown quantity at this point adingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whenever the comers shed within your accounts 1 obtain stressed out, below all those conditions concept in order to keep the actual forex trading platform enters the picture exact same second we've been trained right here which revenue as well as reduction is actually portion of fx company

+ Reply to Thread
Page 504 of 673 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 502 503 504 505 506 514 554 604 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)