+ Reply to Thread
Page 402 of 673 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 400 401 402 403 404 412 452 502 ... LastLast
Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 6729

Thread: Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

Senior Member lionfxfx is an unknown quantity at this point lionfxfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello friend, in my point of view,what usually brings about this thought is the loss been experienced and the loss experienced is usually that of loosing the whole trading account once or more than once.Good job, bro.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nipponbir is an unknown quantity at this point nipponbir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Tho' whatever instant i matte it quite stubborn to patronage as i could not read the mart and way healthy, and in much state i sat out ripe for an construct and when things became many clearer i again give trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuan Takur View Post
    yes to be honest, I have ever got so much floating minus and then got margin call, and happen in many times. I feel so sad and stressed. But then I thought I can't give up yet since I still have to struggle for reach my goals to get so much money to change my financial sections
    Many times a forex exchange trader does not think about giving up, except in their losing times. WE should make sure that we traders are always with lifted spirits and continue to trade forex no matter what
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member Cloud92 is an unknown quantity at this point Cloud92's Avatar
    Thanks
    Friend, i am newbie in forex, but still i have never thought about giving up in forex, because i am always think positive, cause of my positive thinking that if i think negative then its attract to each other and give me a negative, it means loss. so be positive.

Banned dinem is an unknown quantity at this point dinem's Avatar
    Thanks
    maybe it's been my experience when I was new in this business knows that I experienced in the trade I felt failed and failed so I wanted to give up in this business

Banned blasto21 is an unknown quantity at this point blasto21's Avatar
    Thanks
    though a few time i felt it quite problematic to trade as i couldn't perceive the market and trend well, and in such situation i sat out waiting for your chance and the moment things became additional clearer i once more continue trading.

Banned Tuan Takur is an unknown quantity at this point Tuan Takur's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes to be honest, I have ever got so much floating minus and then got margin call, and happen in many times. I feel so sad and stressed. But then I thought I can't give up yet since I still have to struggle for reach my goals to get so much money to change my financial sections

Banned Jalil is an unknown quantity at this point Jalil's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never thought about giving up trading in forex. Forex trading is a highly profitable business. So I would like to be with the forex business with the proper forex trading lesson and good trading strategy that can bring me handsome income from the forex market.

Banned mohsinraza588 is on a distinguished road mohsinraza588's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear forex par profit or loss 2no htoy han mujy khud forex par boht loss hova hay lakin sirf kosish kar raha hu k forex say achi earning kr saku isi trah ap b agr kosish kro gay to achi earning kar lo gay.

Member lipe.kundar is an unknown quantity at this point lipe.kundar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if new in forex trade, , sometimes newbie trader face different difficulties in forex , some gives up after losing their money invested in the change patch any inform and get wiser when they change any loss in the trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 402 of 673 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 400 401 402 403 404 412 452 502 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)