+ Reply to Thread
Page 689 of 794 FirstFirst ... 189 589 639 679 687 688 689 690 691 699 739 789 ... LastLast
Results 6,881 to 6,890 of 7939

Thread: What will you do "If there is no clear Trend the whole Day Long"?

Senior Member nbh75 is an unknown quantity at this point nbh75's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know whether this trend is clear, then I'll do trading securely, using a lot with a small loss of 50 points cutt, or you can also find professional trader analysis of the many sites and combine their opinions and draw conclusions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ypmozrt is an unknown quantity at this point ypmozrt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that if there is no obvious preferred that can generated me get into to the industry , i am want to do not created the dealing because that was too risky for me, better i am not taking that dangers that can create me got the reduction on the forex markets !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Zayada traders tab hi loss karty hain jab Market main jab trend clear direction main naheen hota, kion kay market aik range main movee kartee hay aur traders har move ko aik naya trrend sajh kar trade lagatay ahin aur market phir direction change kar jatee hay is liye trend ho to hi trade karo.

Banned gopal00 is an unknown quantity at this point gopal00's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a good job. i do not want to put the order at this condition and do not want to push hard for it, there are still many chances in front of me that i can take it, not for this condition, take the safest way is very necessary and if i still want to trade, i prefer to open demo account and get more learning and practicing in there. Good luck.

Member shakil7142 is on a distinguished road shakil7142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If there is no clear trend in forex this this we should follow news or interval from forex trading.Every forex trader should maintain to discipline during forex trading.

Senior Member bulet is an unknown quantity at this point bulet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We believe that the best to avoid, and if this trend is to make more difficult the blank business income to help the risk. is usually trend direction.

Senior Member hannan.85 is an unknown quantity at this point hannan.85's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are still many chances in front of me that i can take it, not for this condition, take the safest way is very necessary and if i still want to trade, i prefer to open demo account and get more learning and practicing in there. It is the trend that help us make repeated profits as we trade in direction of trend.

Banned nopainnogain is an unknown quantity at this point nopainnogain's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys.
    What will you if there is no clear trend of the forex the whole day long?
    when we can not analysis the trend so well,even when we refer to other experts' analysis,we still feel confused about the trend.What will you do?Will you just place an order without responsebility?
    I've been trading for a long time and I understand the problem you are referring to, I'm glad to share their experiences with you.In fact, some time sideways market and no clear trend, it can last a day or a few days, because it is expected a large file, you should be patient and calm in such casesso

Member andreasfx is on a distinguished road andreasfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I face this things generally, and believe me i feel boring, however its sensible for scalping, thus i take few pips in each and every deal, is higher than nothing i guess throughout im looking forward to a powerful position in the event the trend is showing.

Member foggies is an unknown quantity at this point foggies's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not want to put the order at this condition and do not want to push hard for it, there are still many chances in front of me that i can take it, not for this condition, take the safest way is very necessary and if i still want to trade, i prefer to open demo account and get more learning and practicing in there

+ Reply to Thread
Page 689 of 794 FirstFirst ... 189 589 639 679 687 688 689 690 691 699 739 789 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)