+ Reply to Thread
Page 687 of 794 FirstFirst ... 187 587 637 677 685 686 687 688 689 697 737 787 ... LastLast
Results 6,861 to 6,870 of 7939

Thread: What will you do "If there is no clear Trend the whole Day Long"?

Banned waris is an unknown quantity at this point waris's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh this is so boaring and sometimes it takes by breath when i find that there is no clear trend to trade. i read the news......specially economic and political news and anlyze from different way, take expert's advice and finally if i see there is no way, i stop my self for that moment or day to trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member extro is an unknown quantity at this point extro's Avatar
    Thanks
    If we can't found any obvious pattern in the marketplace then we have two ways first is that we can determine with forecast and the second is that we can hang on with tolerance until for a obvious pattern in the marketplace.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ntoed is on a distinguished road ntoed's Avatar
    Thanks
    if there is no clear trend then i will not trade that day. i think its better we dont get profit rather than losing money. we can use our time to learn other pairs or other strategy. if we learn more pairs then we can have more chance to get the trend. i should always patient with the profit in the forex and di enter just when i have a good signal to enter.

Banned shint is an unknown quantity at this point shint's Avatar
    Thanks
    I often experience first analysis different from the second analysis, so often confused like that, but I usually follow the final analysis because it is usually a more accurate price movements closest to future price movements.

Senior Member amir ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point amir ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I advise you to follow the general trend of the market and the index if up or down, and possible to follow the opinions of experts and their analysis in this regard

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys.
    What will you if there is no clear trend of the forex the whole day long?
    when we can not analysis the trend so well,even when we refer to other experts' analysis,we still feel confused about the trend.What will you do?Will you just place an order without responsebility?
    If that is the case, I have two other trading options -
    which is to trade by scalping to take only 5-10pips depending
    on chart pattern. as of now, I am interested with M or W pattern - which is also know as bottom
    or top chart pattern. Using zigzag indicator seems to be very helpful in identifying the M or W patterns. My second option is to close my laptop and enjoy watching korean movies.

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

Junior Member leyangkanginan is an unknown quantity at this point leyangkanginan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if one if it don't happen market trend on some days or a few weeks therefore I will make a abode to wait without open position until market in normal trend, this trick safe lebioh for I to apply

Senior Member mahabub32 is an unknown quantity at this point mahabub32's Avatar
    Thanks
    It will be so dangerous for us to trade with a clear analysis of the forex trend .we trade in direction of trend but if trend is not clear making trade decision are going to be difficult and traders bear more risk.I would in such situation better avoid trade.

Member batquai is an unknown quantity at this point batquai's Avatar
    Thanks
    if there is no trend today, means the market is very quiet. thus, no volatile price movements. you better refrain from entering the market. because you can get stuck in a sideways that very boring. we wait for the next day if the market is back to normal.thanks,

Senior Member mari1 is an unknown quantity at this point mari1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i do no have any clear trend in forex market whole day then i will do not trade and will wait for next day because forex is my own business and it is my wish when i want to trade then i can and when i do not feel good then i will do not trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 687 of 794 FirstFirst ... 187 587 637 677 685 686 687 688 689 697 737 787 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)