+ Reply to Thread
Page 688 of 794 FirstFirst ... 188 588 638 678 686 687 688 689 690 698 738 788 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,880 of 7939

Thread: What will you do "If there is no clear Trend the whole Day Long"?

Senior Member samoilkat is an unknown quantity at this point samoilkat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if there is nor clear trend in the market then i will use the scalping strategy with big lots to get the daily target and i can see that if the movement in the market is clear then we can get more good money from the market easily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member expertanalyzer is an unknown quantity at this point expertanalyzer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is the pattern that help us make recurring earnings as we business towards pattern but if pattern is not obvious making business choices are going to be difficult and deals keep more danger, i would in such scenario better prevent business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned trading code is an unknown quantity at this point trading code's Avatar
    Thanks
    when we have a clear trend analysis,then it can be a very good suggestion that we can stay it is and avoid being losing more money there Because it very risky to trade at such times. When ever there is going to be a clear signal then probably it may generate a good and strong trend

Member tunfx10 is an unknown quantity at this point tunfx10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if
    there is no clear trend of the
    forex the whole day long and i can't analyse the trend,i search other indicators to trade with scalping but with high risk.

Senior Member Rashequr Rahman is an unknown quantity at this point Rashequr Rahman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Waiting a whole day for a clear trend is really a hard thing to accomplish especially if you have a daily or weekly profit target . Non-volatile market means there will be less activity going on . Market will be too slow and there will be no clear trend line . Waiting day long to catch a definitive trend line is exhausting and frustrating . This leads to making emotional trades most which are usually bad . I've lost many dollars trading like this . From that mistake I learned that you can always make more profits some other day , the most important thing is to play safe . If you survive a bad day you can always find a better day when there is a clear trend line . So, if you don't see a clear trend line in days i'd rather say wait than telling you to make random trades

Senior Member luckybegum001 is on a distinguished road luckybegum001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am new trader and i never face this kind of condition ever before, if face this condition,i will first look at capital , than i will decide what i will do , i will put 0.1 lot size in eur/usd, gbp/usd, nzd/usd, i will buy this paris and close trade for that day.

Senior Member nadim_bd is an unknown quantity at this point nadim_bd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will keep myself wait for a bit. But if I found no clear trend the whole day I will quit for the day and will start trading from the next day.

Member harddisk is an unknown quantity at this point harddisk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not need to put both the buy at this situation and accomplish but not want to generate hard for this, there are nevertheless lots chances across me that i mandates it, not for which condition, answer both the safest method is very key and if i nevertheless need to trade, i would like to open up demo report and get other learning and also exercising in presently there.

Banned aray is an unknown quantity at this point aray's Avatar
    Thanks
    necessary before the friendly approach first, but still it is possible we are friends first and then do the approach, because with the friendly will usually be easier to approach

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good work.if no trend today the market is very quiet. No erratic price movements. you better refrain from entering the market. sideways because you can get stuck very boring

+ Reply to Thread
Page 688 of 794 FirstFirst ... 188 588 638 678 686 687 688 689 690 698 738 788 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)