+ Reply to Thread
Page 442 of 459 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 440 441 442 443 444 452 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,420 of 4584

Thread: Can any trader earn 1000 pips daily!?

Senior Member Chow.ash is an unknown quantity at this point Chow.ash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't know about this.i think it's quite impossible to earn 1000 pips from Forex trade i have not observed it yet but i have heard it from my some friends to earn that pips but it can be possible if you have more capital and a huge knowledge about market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member scavi is an unknown quantity at this point scavi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Can any trader earn 1000 pips daily!?

it's not easy to earn 1000 pips daily Because this requires a large knowledge and experience and a big capital to avoid loss our account .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Mohosin01 is an unknown quantity at this point Mohosin01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is possible, if the trader is very experienced. The traders have to be a huge amount of investment. An inexperienced and new comer trader can not make 1000 pips daily.

Senior Member fxmentorbd is an unknown quantity at this point fxmentorbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1000 pips daily profit from Forex trading its quite impossible, because forex market does not always moves like this . In forex you can not make always profit, sometimes you loss money in forex, I think this may be their marketing policy...

Senior Member kopil is on a distinguished road kopil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many people says that they can teach us how to earn 1000 pips daily with one minute trade. Is it really possible or they are fake? Please share your opinion.
    forex market me 1000 pips daily banana koi asaan task nahi hai ye bohot hi tought task hai aur is ko aik professional trader hi pura kar sakta hai hm jaise newbie traders nahi

---------- Post added at 06:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 AM ----------

i think it's not easy to earn 1000 pips daily Because this requires a large knowledge and experience and a big capital to avoid loss our account .

Senior Member golemia is an unknown quantity at this point golemia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many periods industry scenario gives many probability to create big pips like 1000 pips in one periods, but it possible in some unusual scenario not possible for all day dealing. If investor have control on pattern dealing then he may finish 1000 pips focus on in one day.

Junior Member fmmjL is an unknown quantity at this point fmmjL's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't think there are a person who can make that profit in just 1 minut, except if we are talking about luck, there are many time the price can change quickly in this case we can open a and close in just 1 minut or less

Senior Member kopil is on a distinguished road kopil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i know many old forex traders and they hardly make 400 pips daily..then you can clearly have an idea that 1000 pips daily is like a man trying to touch the sky

Member bilalpakistan is on a distinguished road bilalpakistan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is possible in the sense that, you trade 5 to 10 currencies at the same time, and you earn 100 pips on each currency on each day.
    if u trade, more than 20 currencies each day, then it can be possible.
    but it seems fake. because no one trade 20 currencies at a single time.

and it is no possible to earn 100 pips from each currency daily.

Senior Member juragan is an unknown quantity at this point juragan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is very difficult for them to profit 1000 pips per day. but according to the strategy I learned we do not need to make a profit from banyaknia pips. as long as we believe we are reasonably get 2 to 5 pips per day is enough. kit just doubles the volume alone. but this is only for those who truly believe.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 442 of 459 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 440 441 442 443 444 452 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)