+ Reply to Thread
Page 392 of 459 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 390 391 392 393 394 402 442 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 4584

Thread: Can any trader earn 1000 pips daily!?

Member davi is on a distinguished road davi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What that is not not possible for you to trade and get thousand pips can can not happen or you can have two account where you ca have very many pips but if you want to trade a thousand pips a day trading that i too much for you and get that kind of resalts

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned reason is an unknown quantity at this point reason's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, i think there is not time for trading in demo account...but at least you learn trading in demo accunt six months... good day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nextechnologybd02 is an unknown quantity at this point nextechnologybd02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I achieve not believe with the purpose of it shall be 1000 points for each period which is conscience and evade dresses 1000pips raise achieve it or you can lose a cent relation. You simply receive to evade all these markets.

Senior Member jawadjutt is an unknown quantity at this point jawadjutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    they are all frauds beware of them and try to learn your own with experiencing my some friends to earn that pips but it can be possible if you have more capital and a huge knowledge this requires a large knowledge and experience and a big capital to avoid loss our account .

Member Shofol is an unknown quantity at this point Shofol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What!!! I think, it is impossible.In my one year experience I never saw 1000pips movement in a day.How can it possible you can earn 1000 pips?I think, it is fully your wrong concept and if any one say that, he could not know Forex properly.

Member asifbd is an unknown quantity at this point asifbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think its totaly impossible to earn 1000 pips daily......i think one can earn up to 500 pips daily with one minute trade.

Senior Member omarmessi10 is an unknown quantity at this point omarmessi10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera khyal mein tou yeh bohat risky han 1000 pips daily base par is par risk involvement bohat ziada hojaye gi jis sy humra sara capital bhi hatm ho sakta han islye behtar tou han ke hum apna target kam rakhy takey kisi bhi kism ke loss sy bach jaye.

Banned trading code is an unknown quantity at this point trading code's Avatar
    Thanks
    1000 pips everyday its better that you know what you ared oing and avoid 1000pips or you will lose very single penny you have in your account and I think it is not possible for any human to earn 1000 pips a day if you have aright method and alot of charts to trade you can make adouble of this

Senior Member sainkhan60 is on a distinguished road sainkhan60's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely it can be possible laikin uskay liyay apko boht ziada experience ki zarurat hai aur time bhi yeh nahin ho skta ka ap is field main atay hi daily kay 1000 pips earn kurna shuru kur dain yeh possible nahin

Senior Member masood is an unknown quantity at this point masood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i can not think that any trader get 1000 pips daily i think it is impossible and i think that if it would be a 100 then i think that it is possible in forex and trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 392 of 459 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 390 391 392 393 394 402 442 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)