+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 459 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 392 442 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 4584

Thread: Can any trader earn 1000 pips daily!?

Senior Member Zakir Hossain is an unknown quantity at this point Zakir Hossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes its doable if you love hug capital so its not affair, if you are a white Forex merchant and you bonk big chapter so its thinkable to earn 1000pips exclusive 1 distance but individual risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned andleeb is an unknown quantity at this point andleeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not too much long in forex i am new member in forex and this is my first month in forex trading i got about 100 dollar so far from trading and I got that much amount from bonus posting and welcome bonus and i think it's not easy to earn 1000 pips daily Because this requires a large knowledge and experience and a big capital to avoid loss our account because it is too much and difficult.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned google.com is an unknown quantity at this point google.com's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opinion it was not easy to earn 1000 pips daily it was a large target in Forex busienss but professional trader may be earn this huge income in a day because in Forex busienss nothing was impossible we earn big amounts here in a day

Member tonxi is an unknown quantity at this point tonxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, get 1000 pips per day is easy if you trade with gold. I think if we just trade in pair of currencies, then get 1000 pips per day will be hard and no one trader who want to get 1000 pips in pair

Senior Member sain is an unknown quantity at this point sain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by irfanchauday View Post
    mera khyal mein tou yeh bohat risky han 1000 pips daily base par is par risk involvement bohat ziada hojaye gi jis sy humra sara capital bhi hatm ho sakta han islye behtar tou han ke hum apna target kam rakhy takey kisi bhi kism ke loss sy bach jaye.
    Some people prefer to have many position opened per day, so they can maintain to profit more than losses at the end of the day. Other people prefer to have a few trade each day, but they need to assure that every trade make them profit. There are 2 diferrent way to think and work, so it's depend on you for choosing which way is better.

Senior Member tigase is an unknown quantity at this point tigase's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1000 pip merhari it is a tremendous value due to 1000 pips per day need to find a very important moment could only make it as much pip or we can play in gold, moving there in the thousands per day, if the pair might be unusual but can occur at certain moments, such as rate cut in Japan

Senior Member roziqin is an unknown quantity at this point roziqin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everything can be real if there's every trading conditions, for 1000 points i believe the fact that is incredibly troublesome, not not possible, however in the event the trader in forex a reliable ranking and also has expertise and adequate knowledge out to be able out to achieve the greatest range of points on a daily basis i believe the fact that will surely be potential.

Member jabeduk11 is an unknown quantity at this point jabeduk11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i did not hear about it before but i guess if the trader use hes full time and by hard way surely will get no thing is possible and with forex i think its gonna be easy by useing more time and fast and little hard way then will reach his goal

Senior Member itzguriya2013 is on a distinguished road itzguriya2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main bht surprise hon ka ap yah keh ra hai ka koi trader 1000 pips daily ka eran kar skata one day main ya bilkul na mumkin si bat samjhti ho . ya ek bht bara target hai .jo ka kisi bahi trader ka liya achieve karna na mumkin hai . maian ya kahonghi ya kisi bahi tarder ka 1 mounth ka target ho skata par day ka nahi. its too not impossible.

Senior Member naveedrock is an unknown quantity at this point naveedrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think no we can not earn 1000 pips in a day, but we can earn a lot of pips earn in day with the hard working, the forex is the best online business where we can earn lot of profit in a short time , we can get much experince fore good trading, the forex paid the satisfied income to their traders, so the forex is the best way to earn lot of pips in a day..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 459 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 392 442 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)