+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 152 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best lot value for trading.

Member milesfx is on a distinguished road milesfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this depends with you trading capital. but for me i prefer to use 0.50 to 1.00 size lot in my standard account the reason is that most of the time i trade using scalping. if you are a newbie don't go big i mean don't start with a big size lot use 0.01 to 0.05

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mohamedadnan is an unknown quantity at this point mohamedadnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best value for me not only money
    But to analyze transactions that are fun in
    Forex frankly I think it's very good that
    Solution deal properly and profit analysis of them
    Let the best value for me also expressly
    The value of work and profit from the work of trading
    The value is $ 100

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade agar app ka account chota hai to app ney trade bilkul risk k bina he karni hai matlab app ney 0.01 ki trade say oper ki trade ni karni hai agar app karo gye to ap ka loss ho jye ga or app ka account buche ga he ni
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai lot size ki sahi value hamesha humare money management se hoti hai bhai, humare ko yaha par Money management par jayda dheyan dena hota hai, isko follow karenge tohi lot size sahi control mein ayega bhai.
    hanji forex trader ko esme apne account me money maangeemnt ke baad he pata chalta hai ki wo kiss volume se market me kam kar sakenga,esme trader ko market me jada risk nahi lena chahiye,trader esme sabb samjhenga to uske baad he wo acha kar sakenga..

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai lot size ki sahi value hamesha humare money management se hoti hai bhai, humare ko yaha par Money management par jayda dheyan dena hota hai, isko follow karenge tohi lot size sahi control mein ayega bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex trading mein aap ko chaye k aap apni money management plan ko follow karna chaye aap ko chaye k aap apni trading k liye apni capital k mutabiq apni money management plaing bnayen investment k mutabiq

Junior Member elsayed mohamed elsayed is an unknown quantity at this point elsayed mohamed elsayed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader the best value of trading depends on you and what you are learnig from books and othe stuff you can make alot of money in forex but remeber you can earn and make money any trader can make that but the diiffcult in keeping that money growing and always make money .

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    My preferred lot size is 0.1 because it allows me to do a better money management. If you operate with a larger size, the losses can generate great difficulties to recover. Much of the success of the investment is achieved through the proper management of losses and the risk of operations.

Member balkon is an unknown quantity at this point balkon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex main ham lot size apnay capital kay hisaab say calculate kartay hain or hamain is main ziada capital pay ziada lot size use karn ahay kam cappital kay sath kam lot size use karna hay agar ni karian gy to loss ki surat main hamain apna account wash karwana paray ga phr

Member noga is an unknown quantity at this point noga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that there is a certain amount you can reach it, should not it be great so as not to lose your money and therefore should reduce the risk ratio to less as possible, and rely on certain controls and a successful strategy so that it can achieve profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 152 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)