+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 152 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best lot value for trading.

Banned shofiurbwh is an unknown quantity at this point shofiurbwh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I determine how much money do I someone so that I can regulate my business may influence to be able to regulate how many lots that I occlusion in a rhythmical interchange or I use my money management considerations in the line as I did to determine how losses and gains that I unaffected.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member srs007 is an unknown quantity at this point srs007's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best lot size for trader is .01, 02 or .10 whichever you want. If you want safe most you can use .01 or .02 that will help very much. And if you want to take more risk than it you can use .10 lot size. So which is better for you it is your decision.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai mere hisaab se to sabse best lot size value hoti hai ki aap Money Management ke sath mein chale bhai, iske sath mein aap trading karte hai to automatic aapka lot size ek dum sahi set hoga bhai, aap sahi lot size par trading kar payenge.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    My personal rule is to operate with the smallest lot size possible to increase its size in subsequent operations. The trader must operate in this way so that his trading is profitable in the long run. If the trader operates with an excessive lot size he may lose all his money in a bad trade.

Banned senior is on a distinguished road senior's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that the value that must be traded by is to be greater than $ 300 for it this value will help to open up somewhat good deals on what must be the head of the owner is greater than $ 300 to be able to trade with ease and achieve the greatest good

Member bakr is on a distinguished road bakr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Turnover should care about the well must also determine the appropriate size of the contract in order to get a good profit without risk, high so it must manage capital well so that we can reach the good profit and capital preservation

Member fkij is an unknown quantity at this point fkij's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery bshi ap ko pata,hai k fotex market bohat zada risky business hsi. Es mai ap jb bhe lot soze kp select kray tou money management ky rules ky mutabiq select kray tou ap es market mai ak bohat achi lot size select krna ky sath ap es market mai bohat achibearning bhe kr sakty hai. Aurap es market mai kamyabi bhe hasil kr sakty hai.

Member the fed is an unknown quantity at this point the fed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The use of the lot size depends completely on the amount of margin that you have today. Because if we want to use the lot size is large enough, we have to master the market well, and know the pattern of market correctly. Because then we can put the position well in the market, as one of few if using lot size is large, we could very vulnerable position.

Banned trix is an unknown quantity at this point trix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nobody can make money by following any short cut method because there is no shortcut method money making pill in this foreign exchange market. We have to do hard work ourself and have to gain a very good trading experience. All new trader's should do hard work since their starting and should never stop their learning

Member fxtime is an unknown quantity at this point fxtime's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai koi b lot size muntakhid krne se pehle ap ka capital dekha jata hai is liye agar ap 1000$ k sath trading kr rahe ho to agar ap 0.50 cent ki trade open krte ho to mere khiyal se yeh koi barri trade nahi hai but yehi volume agar ap 100$ k account pe letay to buht barra hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 152 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)