+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 635 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 6341

Thread: Trading is an Art.

Senior Member asad008 is an unknown quantity at this point asad008's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading also a art . aap jitna bhi technically hon aapko ic ka art ka ilam hona chahye. compleate knowledge aap ko kamyabi nahi dila sakta jab tak aap ic mn hone wale art ko na samgen/

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahlics is an unknown quantity at this point ahlics's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading in this business for me is not like an art, all of trader have the same purpose on trading which try to make the profit on they trading account in consistently, they also have they own way to make it be happen

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saji is an unknown quantity at this point saji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear trading ko aik art keh sakty hain kion ke ye aik bohat he risky kam hai is main survive karna bohat he mushkil hota hai is liy wohi log is main reh sakty hian jis ke ander ye art hota hia warna nahi

Member saify7772 is on a distinguished road saify7772's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical and fundamental analysis is the basic two key of the forex trading,,, these are too much essential for this... forex trading is too much good

Senior Member antibanned is an unknown quantity at this point antibanned's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    well, agree with your thread here
    trading is an art and also all business in this world is art too..all we have done and will do, all is art..
    and your opinion here is right
    yeah, someone once told me, that trading is a beautiful art, there is nothing wrong in the analysis, there is nothing wrong in doing entry, because forex does not have a definite science, and the forex market is free.
    the hardest thing in forex is to determine the entry point

Banned rayhanulislam is an unknown quantity at this point rayhanulislam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trade is fully learn the art. If you have the ability to recover more easily than the victory is yours. Experience makes you an expert and only known people with gains of trade in such a way that is an art. art, how to manage commercial profits and losses. I learned how to patients, manipulation, processing, loss of control, feelings and the things that you have mentioned the necessary negotiations to become a successful trader's money. Because the case is is not easy, but need many features.

Senior Member rabu islam is an unknown quantity at this point rabu islam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading is definitely an art. It should not be fair if trading is traded in indiscipline way. It needs a sound patience mind with a sound plan of trading. If someone can manage the whole instruments of trading then he can be able to get the ultimate success which he expects from the forex market.

Senior Member hulkforex12 is an unknown quantity at this point hulkforex12's Avatar
    Thanks
    learn forex trading then you will be success. that u cant trade successfully only with knowledge but u requires more practice to trade successfully. . Nice Thread And i Totally agree with u i have been trading for 10 months now

Senior Member ichsan234 is an unknown quantity at this point ichsan234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    art is anything that is made and created from the creative person who created something great. so with the understanding that forex is an art that is very large because the forex we make something that is not real but tasted and seen the results of the art forex.
    Forex is a very challenging art and full results.

Senior Member sony1 is an unknown quantity at this point sony1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will 100% agreed with your thread. I am doing trading from 1 year. During this i have learned many thing about the market but now i came to know that patient trading, handling losses, money management, controlling emotions and all the things you mentioned are neccessory for a good trader. Trading is really an Art which demands these all things. forex is an art , and the very important thing i see , is the experience and learning from losses , i think they are one thing as by learning from losses you will have a good experiences .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 635 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)