+ Reply to Thread
Page 453 of 635 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 451 452 453 454 455 463 503 553 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,530 of 6341

Thread: Trading is an Art.

Senior Member mahatab is an unknown quantity at this point mahatab's Avatar
    Thanks
    We need to learn the scientific approach also regarding the market price.it involves mathematics a lot and also we need logical thinking to come to a better decision.I learnt from my mistakes and today i have corrected those errors.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ur4ever is on a distinguished road ur4ever's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No Trading is not an Art.
    Its depend upon Luck.
    If any have ovjection tell me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hukumraju is an unknown quantity at this point hukumraju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes. never less to be the trader ever. I have the same idea my brother. manipulation, management of loss of money, control of emotions and all the things you have mentioned are required to be a successful trader. me I'm trading from 6 months. During this period I learned many things on the market but now I got to know that the negotiation of the patients,

Senior Member MotorBalap is an unknown quantity at this point MotorBalap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade is art for me, because we must be cleaver to set our Take profit and stop loss in good price, beside that we must also combine about the technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get good of posisitions to make entry and exit from the market.

Banned juwelkst is an unknown quantity at this point juwelkst's Avatar
    Thanks
    Italy is well known for the artistic taste of its people. Mediterranean trade; especially comprising of luxurious items from the east, made a big impression on Italian people. Impact of such trade on production is amply reflected in Italian art objects. Many imported art objects made major contributions in improving .

Banned ummey is on a distinguished road ummey's Avatar
    Thanks
    Learn the art of negotiation is definitely. If you have the ability to recover easily, victory is yours. Only people with experience, expertise, you can make a profit on the transaction so that you can make your expert say negotiation is an art. His art, how to manage your income at the time of the transaction.

Senior Member faruk5533 is an unknown quantity at this point faruk5533's Avatar
    Thanks
    Your fine art connected with dealing, you would like every one of these things. Just as one fine art to keep benefit and damage at the time of the particular transaction. Employ a good knowledge and also to learn from losing, on the list of things that In my opinion within a cage.

Banned samat is an unknown quantity at this point samat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    well, agree with your thread here
    trading is an art and also all business in this world is art too..all we have done and will do, all is art..
    and your opinion here is right
    yes what you say is true, because there is a trade at the trading element of art where it looks at a picture and analyze it as a means of or aid to further trade

Member newjobatlast is an unknown quantity at this point newjobatlast's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitomi View Post
    truly amazing for people who think and live forex trading as an art and a business. I'm sure people who can do both is a real trader. for now I still consider forex just as a side course

Yes, living and thinking forex makes you take it as a hobby and an art worth practicing, just like musicians and footballers, their arts has become hobby to them, same with forex, once you take it serious and with good passion, it becomes an art to you.

Member amit87757 is an unknown quantity at this point amit87757's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, trading is an art, everyone has to build this art by hardworking and patience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 453 of 635 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 451 452 453 454 455 463 503 553 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)