+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 381 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Rules for Controlling Emotions in your Trading.

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is inevitable to remove emotions from trading regardless of your training or years of experience. This is so because we are all humans. I think that formulating a solid trading plan and a journal to track your progress helps in controlling your emotions. It is also important to be aware of the cognitive biases that affect you as a trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko emotions ko control karna hota hay aor Trading main kabhy emotional Trading say profit earn nhy hoga aor Trader ko chhy k woh Forex Trading main relax mind say work karay aor Trading main mistakes ka use na karay aor Trading kay thek methods ko follow kar kay good profit earn kia karay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, definitely my dear I agree with you and I also think that emotion is the part that we have to control in the trade, because emotions can undermine all rules of trade we have planned, it is very difficult to be able to control your emotions, especially if we have lost money in trading, but in order to save a trading account, then we also should be able to control emotions. G hain ya sub batin bilkul theek hain lakin ek bat or her ager koi trader sirf is bat per amal kar la to emotion per bohat control aa jata hai wo hai long term trade yani ager koi trader apna mind set karta hai ka wo long term trade kara ga to wo result bhi long term he find kary ga is lia daily trade main mostly emotion control nahi rahty,

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to control emotion,first of it is most important to understand that profit and loss is part of forex business.one is required to tune his mind set to accept both,discipline in trades,small lot size use of stop loss.all must be used,despite that if loss come accept if in happy manner. Controlling emotions is very important for a trader. If we want to become successful we must need to control our emotions. For this we need to keep patience and experience. If we can not control our emotions properly then there is opportunity to loss profit.

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Emotions have no place in a successful trading career. There should be no joy in profit, and no pain or sorrow in a loss. We can enjoy the fruits of our profits with friends and family later, but if we try to enjoy them while trading, our joy will quickly turn to sorrow. Until you absorb this piece of Forex wisdom, do not spend much of your time screening the Forex broker list seeking the best choice for you. The first step to success in Forex is emotional control. Without it, no broker or mentor will help you much.

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you must to follow the great trader and news when we must keep to the rules for emotions
    Listen to a lot of analysis and periodicals economic and political
    I agree with you in this your points and I'm having the same problems as you, but I beat most of them by
    Follow-up economic releases and the national economy and global passion and love of making an impact on my love and not to stop trading
    Listen to the lessons of human development, which motivates me to continue and follow-up transactions created by

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trader have to realize that they came here in forex market to earn money not to lose money . as they are investing their real money they have to be more carefull then theiy were in demo trading . And trader can controll their emotion by thinking about their invested money and they have to think all time that was their last balance which they invested in forex market and if they lose they will lose their everything. and also they have to take trade very carefully .

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, strongly I can say it is very true that controlling emotions is very important for every trader. If we do not control our emotion we will not become a good trader. If we want to control our emotion then we can do it easily just we need wish to do it. With emotion earning money is hard i think it's not possible to e4arn much money with emotions. can be the good player tradign usually only open trades to get 10-15 pips. So what do you think my s/l should be then, about 10 pips? Cause yes it has happened before that there was a spike and I lost my investement but then it jumped right back but it's actually rare, at least I don't see it very often.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI I beleive that the first step to controlling our emotions as traders is to identify, with specific terms, the exact sentiment behind the emotion. An emotion or sentiment that I often speak of is the feeling that you might be missing something if you do not enter a trade. A trade who is not in control of this process might enter a trade on less than ideal confirmations because they are afraid to miss the opportunity to profit. Making a profitable trade feels good. The risk of loss is ignored in those few crucial seconds before entering the trade in the desire to get that good feeling once again , best of luck

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This topic will help to manipulate emotion. In forex, emotion attracts very strongly. excessive liquidity is one reason of it. however, emotion is an enemy. actually, say that emotion not possible to govern ultimately. but want hassle for fulfillment. well, schooling and experience can control this enemy. maximum time Emotion makes success. but it makes my the loser. So want to set our function in a relaxed function.
    discipline also some other reason of controlling emotion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 381 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)