+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 381 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 3810

Thread: Rules for Controlling Emotions in your Trading.

Senior Member ashari89 is an unknown quantity at this point ashari89's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you in this your points and I'm having the same problems as you, but I beat most of them by Follow-up economic releases and the national economy and global passion. if we want to succeed in forex trading key is discipline, discipline in running the trading rules we have created yourself.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ramesh.maurya is on a distinguished road ramesh.maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I know it is not easy to control emotions they are natural so what i would do is try to stick to my plan and have a rule that i shall not change it, thus rarely my emotions affect my trade.
    Dear forex market me emotion ko control karna bahut hi hard hota hai hum jitna esse bachana chahte hai yah utna hi hamare piche hi rahta hai hum kevl esse tabhi bach sakte hai jab hamare pass good knowledge aur more experience hasil ho jisse ki hum good time per trading kar sake.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zulkarnain is an unknown quantity at this point zulkarnain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you have to think also that in the forex market, we are not alone, we fight another trader in opposition to us. the first reaction to loosing money is always to trade more to get it back, so you take too much risk and just loose more. Therefore you need to take a break to clear your head and come back concentrated.

Member rezekiharianku is an unknown quantity at this point rezekiharianku's Avatar
    Thanks
    to me , this part is very difficult because we are human and human needs emotion. But, how can we train our mind to change a bad emotion into healthy emotion while trading ? Its not a skill , its just your habit. Remember, this is a business which will ended with profits or losses every day. Stay with a safe and discipline trading style, if you get blue / green .take it or lock it first, if you're in losses, try to cut it earlier or set your willing to lose money first. Don't give up so easily when your trading will ended with losses. check back your mistake, find the right solution and cover back may be not in a same day but another time. At the end of the week or month, your total trading are in profit..this is more important.

Senior Member mahbub80 is an unknown quantity at this point mahbub80's Avatar
    Thanks
    This topic will help to control emotion. In Forex emotion attract very strongly. High liquidity is one cause of it. But emotion is a enemy. Truly say that emotion not possible to control finally. But need limitation for success. Well education and experience can control this enemy. Maximum time Emotion make success. But some of time it make me loser. So need set our position in a comfortable position.

Banned TheCoder is an unknown quantity at this point TheCoder's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you maintain a trading journal regularly in the forex market and you review it at the weekends than it is a very good step in controlling the emotions and if you are practising in the demo market on a regular basis and taking it as a career and money instead of the virtual money and it also helps you getting the rid of emotional trading in the forex market

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is only simple and sab ashan way hen le keen ap koeh uskey lie kuch pay karnah hoga like you can purchse robots which help in redution work load and apkey emotion ko be trding se dorr kr dega bcos you dont need to work all will be oprtarted by robots.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

Member shamitra is an unknown quantity at this point shamitra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The rules of above is definitely right. But i have my own rule in the trading and that is how to control myself. I always concentrate fully when i am in the trading. I don't go anywhere and think while trading. And i always keep my attention when i am trading.

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that controlling emotion is so much important in forex trading. A trader can be easily control his emotion if he can control his greed. Forex is so much risky.If you can control your emotion then you can be earn good money from forex without risk.

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes the excess emotions make us LOSS. I've twice MC because overambitious after profit, after that I directly use the large lot on trading further, but that happens even LOSS many of my money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 381 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)