+ Reply to Thread
Page 508 of 512 FirstFirst ... 8 408 458 498 506 507 508 509 510 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,080 of 5114

Thread: 20 Rules Of Trading Forex With Discipline.

Banned Boss is an unknown quantity at this point Boss's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with all the above mentioned rules about the trading discipline here in Forex trading, we have to remember one thing and that is if we want to be successful here in Forex trading we have to be disciplined while trading here in this Forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member farhannasir is an unknown quantity at this point farhannasir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are so many professions that you offer here,but I just wonder can you adhere to your professions here?I have discovered so many investor can not adhere to the guidelines that they detailed there.For me,I have an essential guideline that is not over-trading,even I have missing the former business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member obaid2012 is an unknown quantity at this point obaid2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many disciplines that are available here, but I wonder about your discipline, you can follow? I have so many business people do not follow the rules they can be found listed there.For me, I do not have a rule that - even crimes, I lost by the former.

Junior Member ocean star is an unknown quantity at this point ocean star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1)Learning is a very big part of forex trading. It is one of the rules that traders will follow in order to succeed in getting profits. 2)I am learning to gain knowledge about forex so that i can improve in it.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar trading karnaa ka rule to boht sara han lakin agr ap sirf chund batoon ka kahal rakhan ap boht achi or best trading kar sakata hna ap trading aka bara main basic knowldge earnd karna thra boht us ka bad ap trading par training karna or boht zada trading karna jantni zada trading akrna ba utana zada acha ho ga

Member omofx is on a distinguished road omofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are so many trading discipline out there a trader can follow, you just need to pick the one that fit you trading plan and stick to it and you will see your trading style improve

Member Hiron is on a distinguished road Hiron's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hmm i know it. I have posted some rules, see this:
    1.Realize That Losing Is Part Of The Game.
    2.Know When To Cut Your Losses
    3.Tell Your Broker To Close Losing Positions
    4.Be Cautious
    5.Don't Get Emotional
    6.Accept Responsibility
    7.Slow and Steady Wins The Race

Banned rupa733 is an unknown quantity at this point rupa733's Avatar
    Thanks
    From your rules i can understand that it has a good side of trading. Because legal trading is like forex trading. This is my suggestion to all traders that trading with disciplines will bring more money. If we go with the rules we may be able to make 100% profit. Try to go with all rules to make better profits.

Junior Member bdays is on a distinguished road bdays's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

i think i have to make big amount of money from trading in forex which make retire ,but i don't think i can do this soon as i still a small trader .

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I think these are very good rules of trading in the Forex market because I think that the market plays a with the undisciplined traders so if any trader follow these rules which are prescribed by you than I think that he can make good profit from the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 508 of 512 FirstFirst ... 8 408 458 498 506 507 508 509 510 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)