+ Reply to Thread
Page 498 of 512 FirstFirst ... 398 448 488 496 497 498 499 500 508 ... LastLast
Results 4,971 to 4,980 of 5114

Thread: 20 Rules Of Trading Forex With Discipline.

Banned forex blaster is on a distinguished road forex blaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Discipline in forex trading also very important for all traders.Thanks for sharing your informative post which is included with 25 rules.We have need to follow all of those rules to gain in forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nanoni is an unknown quantity at this point nanoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    indeed,, the rules for discipline is necessary at all ..
    but we made ​​the rule itself, also should not be rigid, but can adapt to the actual situation ..
    no intent to violate the existing rules, but the revised rules for improvement ..
    so, we will be trading with the better

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ctg10 is an unknown quantity at this point ctg10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    25 rules is so many.it is not possible to keep my memory for the long time.i want to remember some common rules as money mnagement in trade.i should earn a lot of profit from trade if i apply my own thinking.

Senior Member Donald Loe Bank is an unknown quantity at this point Donald Loe Bank's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Disciplinary rules do not have enough discipline refers to the excessive time, money, management tightened it's more than enough, do not let the rules of our own making even make us uncomfortable. For me,I have an important rule that is not over-trading,even I have lost the former trade.

Senior Member erwin is an unknown quantity at this point erwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    my rules, tends to use the more technical, whereas if fundamentals when trading tends to be avoided, because often this fundamental wasteful margin for the newbie small traders

Banned nanoni is an unknown quantity at this point nanoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use the robot so the rules a little too ... just look at mm, and each week add the entry so that profit only.

hold it to sleep until Friday loll

Banned uknim is an unknown quantity at this point uknim's Avatar
    Thanks
    What if the narrow opportunities exploited, and a big opportunity was also utilized. Definitely double deh advantage. Range 1 day only 100pips such, traders can fortunately 300an pips

Senior Member laptopw is an unknown quantity at this point laptopw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you very much for your 25 rules of forex trading discipline,i think your number 14 is very important for every forex traders.during the trading we can be loss, loss is a part of the trading. so while we do loss we should accept it easily.

Senior Member fikram is an unknown quantity at this point fikram's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Rules:
    1. OP when sideways
    2. Take propit between 3 pips - 10 pips
    3. Approximately 1 to 5 times the OP
    4. Pake MM risk up to 10%
    5. Los or propit in terms gladly
    6. Fitting if there is news (no trade)

Senior Member fikram is an unknown quantity at this point fikram's Avatar
    Thanks
    day 20% wuihh steady dong
    be 400% a month, I'll share trading techniques donk gets green-green as well
    regards propit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 498 of 512 FirstFirst ... 398 448 488 496 497 498 499 500 508 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)