+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 330 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 3293

Thread: Which one is better to trade " futures " or " option '"

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As far as my concern I think the equity that you got is not enough for some losses so I prefer you to trade in currencies pairs because you just need to find a good trend and a good entry and exist points, This is only according to my point of view every person has another point in his mind.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kameeelforex is on a distinguished road kameeelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazim Rizve View Post
    If i would like to start trading with 100$ , which one will be better " future or option.
    main to option trading ko he vote doun ga kioun k ham sab yahi use kar rahe hane wese future trading ko main ne kabhi dekha he nahi ha main to us ka use bhi nahi janta houn mere khiyal main to ham ko option trading he karni chiye low account balance k sath es liye main to option trading ka kahoun ga app ko

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont have enough knowledge of trading futures or options and so i find it worth to trade on in cash semant, it is as easy to understand as buying on low prices and selling on higher.

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If i would like to start trading with 100$ , which one will be better " future or option.
    wese to mugh ko forex trading ka itna khas ilam nahi ha kioun k main newbie he houn es main es liye main to app ko yahi kahoun ga k app es main option trade he karen to sahi rahe ga or future trading na karen jo app ki investment ha es k mutabiq to app ko option trading soute karti ha

Banned kazol76 is an unknown quantity at this point kazol76's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    $ 100 is a good opening to begin trade and build a career at this business,we have to think about the future and after all we just think the option how to achieve the future for it
    good dedication is needed at this business and of course it is supported by good preparation , arrangement and also preliminaries
    Yes perfect you are, 100$ is nice capital for make a good deal but every traders should test his consistency for it, backtest is must in Forex market cause one of the wrong steps make zero instantly, So I think trader must test with 100$ capital in demo for which system he want to apply in real platform if it right then go for it. Thanks

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    which on is the better trade yes haan traing is the best way of the option forex trading main ap janatan chaiay profit halsal kar skata hooo yeh to achi bat ha forex trading ke is main wo sub kucah ha jo mum log chata hann is mian sab sa payyaty ap ko traing hals kaani hoti ha. yes better than trade not and bettear than profit.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    $ 100 is a good opening to begin trade and build a career at this business,we have to think about the future and after all we just think the option how to achieve the future for it
    good dedication is needed at this business and of course it is supported by good preparation , arrangement and also preliminaries
    do the best we can

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by featurelion View Post
    mein future trading hi prefer keroon ga chahey jitna merzi capital ho meray pass kunki i like crude oil trading as compared to other markets. yeh volatile bhi ziaada hey or achay pesay ben sektay hien. but contract k days mein trading sey avoid kerna chahiye
    Did crude oil had unidirectional movement..Maine kabhi bhi Crude oil mein trade nahi kiya hai agar ye profitable hai jarur mein ismein trade karna chahunga aur jada se jada profit nikalna chahunga.
    Waise toh mein generally EUr/usd mein trade karta hun par usmein kabhi profit toh kabhi loss bhi ho jata hai.

Banned siredewe is on a distinguished road siredewe's Avatar
    Thanks
    I tend to say you're better off trading currencies. because there you will find that the more dynamic market conditions. but it returned to the private individual is a person ready to face the big risk? that is in my opinion.

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that future and option both are good with 100$ deposit....because 100$ is a good amount ...so if you are comfortable and has good knowledge of Futures...then you can do it ...otherwise we options is also good...so it varies from person to person and their knowledge....so we should always go and trade with that.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 330 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)