+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 330 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 276 326 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 3293

Thread: Which one is better to trade " futures " or " option '"

Senior Member jonelal310 is an unknown quantity at this point jonelal310's Avatar
    Thanks
    The cost of futures are dominating compared to options. the assets of earning in futures would be alter then options. but as i ever say, digest vantage of anything no entity what. your end lead should be veggie pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member chayabithi is an unknown quantity at this point chayabithi's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you are ready to start your own business with $ 200, then i recommend you to trade it as a choice rather than in the future. Because if you choose future, then you need to predict the market constantly. Even though there is a lot of risk in the future. I always use the option.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nadeem is an unknown quantity at this point nadeem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mei yeh kehna chahta hun kay forex ko future mei optional job ki tarha perform karein kio kay agar aap koi aur job kar rahay hain to aap ko double fayeda ho ga yeh forex business bi kaafi profitable hai aap ka mustakbil roshan ho sakta hay dono taraf say income aa sakti hay isi liye aap iss ko part time use krein.

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have always traded in the futures and no experience in the option trading. Thus, i would suggest that the future trading is the best according to me because the speculation has been better and if one has good money management then they can be winner in the trading business.

Banned shwaqar is on a distinguished road shwaqar's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex main best trading hai futures trading ya trading sab say best hai is say hum ko bohat time tak profit ho sakta hai merey khayal say option trading zaida best nahi hai

Member pappu1 is an unknown quantity at this point pappu1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My target is 200 dollar money invest in forex market and i am analysis economic status of forex market condition. next time i will invest more currency in here. so this target is my first start option of trade with forex.

Banned jamiebabu111 is an unknown quantity at this point jamiebabu111's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a well newness acting.I guess with 100 $ investments it is amended to dealings in alternative as trading in forthcoming requires much healthier and accurate analysis and they are many venturous so it is outperform to swap in options. Saving luck with your trading.

Senior Member Faisaljaved is an unknown quantity at this point Faisaljaved's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah, Jee han dear forex trading aik boaht acha trading ka online business hay jis main ham life apna trading main kam ker saktey hain or is main good sey sey good trading ker key achi sey achi earning hasil ker key is main successful trader ban saktey haiin...

Member KORSEL is an unknown quantity at this point KORSEL's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rawal123 View Post
    i advice you trader in forex option then futers you have to make prediction of picce that cross the level but in option you have predict only it will rise or fall so this is my opinion and i love forex trading
    all kinds of currency trading I think its quasi requiring analysis in trade and how we trade better in this business should continue to be done because you may not be in this trade will get success without doing the analysis in this trade and for that between the futures and options as good

Senior Member alishba007 is an unknown quantity at this point alishba007's Avatar
    Thanks
    They do not want to bet if it reaches the location? Ur price, in the future, it is always better. Hot water, will lose money easily or we, in the option.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 330 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 276 326 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)