+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 330 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 3293

Thread: Which one is better to trade " futures " or " option '"

Senior Member matin6767 is an unknown quantity at this point matin6767's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    future is always greatest as you are not prone to bet whether the money reaches both the country or but not. In option u is enough it so and also u will give up cash easily as we cannot assume where both the money will meet

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sitiz is on a distinguished road sitiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think better futures trading after have the expertise in forex trading because in addition require substantial funds futures trading also need experience first

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member alekine is an unknown quantity at this point alekine's Avatar
    Thanks
    Setup setup Engulfing candle is two candles which each have a short fuse and a body of the second candlestick body covers the range of the first candle. Setup is easy to find visually and can be traded separately or tied around price action. Period of time is higher, such as the daily charts, generate more accurate.

Senior Member elkhawaga is an unknown quantity at this point elkhawaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself see that forex trading for the first time, this amount is considered reasonable capital in the beginning, but my advice that a small trading Plaut like one discouraged even be a small gain and Alkhsary also be small and conciliation

Banned porag is an unknown quantity at this point porag's Avatar
    Thanks
    Futures and stock options are the two most widely publicized leveraged derivative instrument in the world today. In fact, futures and options are the two most widely used hedging instrument in the world as well.

This have inevitably led many investors into thinking that futures and stock options are the same thing. In fact, there have been laymen investors referring to both instruments collectively as "Options Futures". Nothing can be further from the truth.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazim Rizve View Post
    If i would like to start trading with 100$ , which one will be better " future or option.
    There is no one of them both better each other compared with another as universally choice since both have its own advantages and disadvantages. But, I may choose, I prefer to invest my capital at future trading than option trading. For me, future trading have simplier way of trading and for more, I have little experiences there. And, after all, future trading is more popular and has more traders involved than option trading, I think. This is my liquidity guarantee for sure.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Senior Member taharoyal52 is an unknown quantity at this point taharoyal52's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually say you're better off forex. because there you will find that the more powerful industry circumstances. but it came back to the personal personal is a person prepared to deal with the big risk? that is in my view.

Junior Member goldtree is an unknown quantity at this point goldtree's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

expectation optimist

Good expectation optimist is the most important thing to ensure success

Member Hiron is on a distinguished road Hiron's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For trading business i thinks option is the best.here who are the new trader they has to choose option to trading.

Banned dollar will become famous soon enough dollar will become famous soon enough dollar's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is really very good opting if you want to start your trading with 100$.
    its the best starting investment. with using high leverage you can take the advantage and can play with high lot size.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 330 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)