+ Reply to Thread
Page 317 of 330 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 315 316 317 318 319 327 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 3293

Thread: Which one is better to trade " futures " or " option '"

Banned dais is an unknown quantity at this point dais's Avatar
    Thanks
    I suppose with 100 $ investments it is finer to occupation in alternative as trading in rising requires untold outdo and surgical reasoning and they are solo venturesome so it is outperform to line in options.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sagor2012 is on a distinguished road sagor2012's Avatar
    Bharat bhaina, 139, Bharat Vaina, Gourighona, Keshabpur, Jessore-9252
    Thanks
    mein destiny exchanging hey favor keroon ga chahey jitna merzi capital ho meray pass kunki i like unrefined oil bartering as contrasted with different showcases. yeh volatile bhi ziaada hey or achay pesay ben sektay hien. however contract k days mein bartering sey dodge kerna chahiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tom11 is an unknown quantity at this point tom11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I advise you to trade in forex options than futures as in futures you have to make prediction of price that cross the level but in options you have to predict only it will rise or fall.best of luck............

Banned rubel1 is an unknown quantity at this point rubel1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that trading is the best based on my love of yourself my love of trading. and that depends on FOREX correct your mistakes and do not leave yourself in order to rely on others in the Forex. Thanks............

Banned rubel1 is an unknown quantity at this point rubel1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that trading is the best based on my love of yourself my love of trading. And that depends on FOREX correct your mistakes and do not leave yourself in order to reply on others in the Forex. I always use option. Thanks.............

Member qasab is an unknown quantity at this point qasab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a good amount to start in this business and take your lot size 0.01 for the first two months to reduce the chances of losses due to inability and inexperience. when you got experiences then increase your lot size.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main to bhai futures ya opti0ons main say kisi ko bhi like naheen karta, main sirf aur sif spot ko pasand karta hoon ,kion kay aap kay liye spot easy aur simple hay aur is main koi complication naheen hay.

Banned abu yousuf is an unknown quantity at this point abu yousuf's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you are willing start your trading with $100, then i recommend you to trade it as option rather than future. Because if you choose future, then you need to predict the market all the time. This is best way of trading in forex market for me.

Senior Member shanawaj is an unknown quantity at this point shanawaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a good job If you are willing start your trading with $100, then i recommend you to trade it as option rather than future. Because if you choose future, then you need to predict the market all the time. Even there is a lot of risk in future. I always use option good luck ..............

Banned alikk is an unknown quantity at this point alikk's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that it may be with 100 $ investments it is better to trade in option as trading in future requires much better and accurate analysis and they are not less risky so it is better to trade in options.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 317 of 330 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 315 316 317 318 319 327 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)