+ Reply to Thread
Page 1518 of 1530 FirstFirst ... 518 1018 1418 1468 1508 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1528 ... LastLast
Results 15,171 to 15,180 of 15293

Thread: Where to gain knowledge?

Member dadaa is an unknown quantity at this point dadaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was introduced to Forex aware of the area by tackling a profit from the Internet, but I think in the beginning that he was aware of a very complex and can not easily make a profit from it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member avi is on a distinguished road avi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's really a good topic that I encounter every day you can find a wide variety of electronic books online and download it and watch what you want. we must seek aboord and after you will gain knowledge and get more information.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member LeeMinHo is on a distinguished road LeeMinHo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can give you some ways to gain knowledge . You can learn from india-forex forum , through e-books , books , videos , social network , from your friend , mentor ... Try one with the thing you feel free .

Member silverfx is an unknown quantity at this point silverfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am getting knowledge by research forum.i can ask any kind of question in here and i can get my answer within very short time.people re so active in there and i can get knowledge about forex by their help.

Banned abeda16 is an unknown quantity at this point abeda16's Avatar
    Thanks
    mere hisab se to trader ko trading strategy milti hay long practice ke jariye.Agar koi trader aapna trading knowledge pana chahte hay toh unhey jarur market analysis karna parega.Kuch trading kitaboko parna hoga.Trader aapni trading terminal ke jariye aapna indicator se bhi trade market analyse kar sakte hay.

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera ek dost he oh mereko forex ke bare kuch problem ho ta to oh mujhe ache se train kar ta he.aur me jabhi free ho ti hu us time me google me search kar ke har candle aur indicator ke bare me padh ti hu,aur knowledge gain kar ti hu.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sabutkelaparasaduren View Post
    you go to search engines, you type the keyword that you want, and woalllaaa ..., all the material you need will be there. was almost no information yet on the share on the internet. you just make a little effort and you will find everything you want.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    regards.
    forex ki bahut si websites hai internet pe jinpe fprex ke bare me bahut kuch de rakha hota hai
    agar aap forex sekhna chahate hai to internet se acha zariya koi bhi nahi hai..yaha pe sari news aur saari updates rehti hai market ki jisse aap bahut ache se samjh sakte hai

Member forexgain is on a distinguished road forexgain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sabutkelaparasaduren, you are right, we should not make the things complicated for us. learning the forex and learning the knowledge about the forex is very easy for all of us now a days because of the internet

Member sabutkelaparasaduren is on a distinguished road sabutkelaparasaduren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i want to ask that where we can gain knowledge about movement of currencypairs,i mean for ex:if eur/usd pair is falling in price?
    where i can get knowledge about it that what is reason for fall in price in that pair?
    please share
    you go to search engines, you type the keyword that you want, and woalllaaa ..., all the material you need will be there. was almost no information yet on the share on the internet. you just make a little effort and you will find everything you want.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    regards.

Member sspences88 is on a distinguished road sspences88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro mere khayal me to ap ko instaforex T.V daikhna chahye ,is se bohat hi fundamental news mil jati ha or b bohat se T.V channels ha aap waha se b news ekathi kr skte ho jaise k bloomberg tv ha,bro bs ap ziada news channels pr dyan nahi dena sirf ek do channels ko ,wrna confuse ho jata ha trader

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1518 of 1530 FirstFirst ... 518 1018 1418 1468 1508 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1528 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)